Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/07/14, 04:57 PM   #11
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Ranger who should have gotten more attention

Trip Trip we never got to know about him
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:58 PM   #12
bluewaterranger
Putty Patroller

Joel he never got an episode about him how they beat an monster because of him Carter took most of the episodes
chad had one
Kelsey and Dana had one
bluewaterranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 08:04 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic ranger View Post
Billy with all his technology he use to help them
Billy got a lot of focus. Not just due to his tech speak relationship with Trini but also because of his many women in his life as well as his nature of creating so many inventions to help out the Rangers in their battles against Rita, Zedd and of course the Machine Empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
I wouldn't say TJ wasn't focused on. He was the leader during the second half of Turbo. And Andros' right hand man during Space. TJ was a very strong character. That got as much focus as the others. I'd say Carlos was the one with the least focus of the Turbo/Space cast. And even he got focus episodes
I agree. Sure T.J. didn't get much focus during Turbo even though he became the leader but once Space came around, he certainly got some extra focus especially when searching for Zordon as well as making plans for how to deal with the Psycho Rangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
I'd have to pick Madison from Mystic Force. She didn't get much focus at all during the season. She was always in the background. She only really had one episode focusing on her. All we really knew about ehr was that she loved doing videos ( which wasn't referenced after the early episodes), was shy, and liked Nick. She did have that nice momment in the finalie where she convinced Nick not to quit. But so much more could have been done with her.
I agree with Maddie. She really didn't get ANYTHING at all during Mystic Force. She was usually there as Nick's love interest or just being there to break Daggeron's frog spell on him. Don't forget she was afraid of frogs but was so appreciated of a frog saving her from a Monster's attack that she kissed it which broke the spell and transformed him back into a wizard or whatever you would call those 'magical beings.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaterranger View Post
Joel he never got an episode about him how they beat an monster because of him Carter took most of the episodes
chad had one
Kelsey and Dana had one
That may be true but he still got a lot of focus. He was always an attention seeker and loved every second of the attention he got from anyone, even to the point that he went really overboard with it to the point he thought everyone loved him. He also showed how caring of an individual he was and how determined he was to save Angela as well as her brother Clark even though he didn't know Clark was her brother at the time.

Anyway here is what I think and I'm going by each season with the exception of Season 3 because that had the regular team as well as the Alien Rangers and Turbo because of The Passing of the Torch thing.

MMPR = No one. Everyone got a lot of focus. If I was going to pick anyone then it'd be Trini but she still got a lot of focus as well.
MMPR2 = Rocky.
MMPR3 = Still Rocky.
Alien Rangers = Corcus and Tideus.
Zeo = Trey.
Turbo 1 = Tanya.
Turbo 2 = Carlos.
Turbo overall = Phantom.
Space = Zhane.
Galaxy = Kai.
Lightspeed = Ryan.
Time Force = Trip.
Wild Force = Danny and Max.
Ninja Storm = Dustin.
Dino Thunder = 0.
SPD = Nova for overall but also Jack, Z and Syd.
Mystic Force = Maddie.
Overdrive =
Jungle Fury =
RPM
Samurai = Lauren.
Megaforce =
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply