Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 06/16/08, 06:01 PM   #111
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Ah man...I like the "Jungle Fury Feedback" title, lol.
Old 06/16/08, 09:25 PM   #112
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Fixed!
Old 06/16/08, 09:58 PM   #113
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Lol, coolness!

This was such an entertaining episode. The only thing I wish they could have explained was more about the Wolf Morpher, and why he was keep this important possession so secret. Also, the "Kiwi" monster was annoying...period.

Grizzaka's entrance was brilliant! I like how he just came in and laid down law point blank. I hope the writer's don't screw up his character. 10,000 years...seriously? Man, a lot of events sure did take place 10,000 years ago...

There's always something about adding the "News" in Power Rangers that adds a nice effect to the show IMO. The chemistry between and RJ and Fran in the loft was well done, it had some pretty nice dialog going on. The fact that we already knew what was in the box wasn't surprising, but a lot of kids were probably anxious...

RJ's unmorphed fight with Kiwi monster went smooth. Then out of nowhere Casey shows up...with the bike.....grinding, lol. Can't believe some people thought it was destroyed.

Back at the loft, that RJ/Fran chemistry showed it's light again. Simply beautiful! I'm sure a lot of the " Ranger Romance" fans enjoyed their scenes together. And then came the event everyone's been waiting for..."Jungle Fury, Wolf Ranger!" His fight was a bit slow, but not to where it wasn't enjoyable. I like that they somewhat kept the Muay Thai fighting style. The laser knee attack added a nice touch, it was very Power Ranger-ish.

Any way, FDFA gave us the hype most of us were expecting. One scab out...a lot more to come. Let's hope they continue this trend for the rest of the season. A high 4/5.
Old 06/16/08, 11:14 PM   #114
LePage
Ranger In Training

Okay, Friends Don't Fade Away

- Man, these villains just keep on sucking and sucking.
- So they are calling Dorinki "Sokado", eh?
- Were those paramedics? Hmm, for the minute there, it actually made the villains look like an actual threat.
- The scene between Fran and RJ was shippertastic.
- Wh-Where did the Wolf Morpher come from? I was it collecting in that box? Why didn't RJ bust it out when it could have been useful?
- That morph was sweet!
- Now that is real fighting.
- Laser Knees? LASER KNEES?!
- Yes!! Flit back!! Now this episode just got even better.
- Why was the Monkey guy attacking Lily?
- So Dai Shi has tap into Sokado? Whatever.

Overall, I'm giving this a 3 out of 5. For a "Sixth" Ranger debut, it was pretty mild. Didn't feel all that special, it was just, "Oh, RJ a Ranger now." And this Dai Shi/Jarrod nonsnese is really ticking me off. Is he an evil human? Dai Shi in a human shell? Both consciousnesses fuse together to form something else? Why am I asking these questions? Do you know the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man?! The Muffin Man?!? Why do I even bother? The writers clearly don't care, so I should I?

Ramble alittle, this gets a 3 out of 5.
Old 06/17/08, 03:45 AM   #115
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Scuse the week delay due to the Clinton speech last week.

Anyway I'm loving every minute of Jungle Fury. I thought that bat upgrade was awesome.

I'm definately watching the rest.

As for the Masters , It'll be interesting when they bring in the Shark upgrade for the Megazord.

I loved this entire series so far and it gets better by the epiosode. I'll need two weeks to calm back down before I see #12.
Old 06/17/08, 12:52 PM   #116
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

What I find amusing is that Disney keeps referring to the 10,000 year storyline but has yet to make any connection to MMPR.

Kind of like the references they kept doing with Mack in OO. Hmm...
---
I am watching vigorously to find their hidden story secrets this season.
Old 06/17/08, 01:00 PM   #117
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Were there even humans around then?

And if Master Finn participated in the great battle, wouldnt he be over 10,000 years old?
Old 06/17/08, 03:00 PM   #118
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
Were there even humans around then?And if Master Finn participated in the great battle, wouldnt he be over 10,000 years old?
In the Ranger world...humans always existed...

Evidently, yes. Master Finn, along with all the other masters...are 10,000 years old (or older). Master Phant clearly is an example that Dinosaurs walked the Earth, lol.
Old 06/20/08, 12:44 AM   #119
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
What I find amusing is that Disney keeps referring to the 10,000 year storyline but has yet to make any connection to MMPR
Maybe because it's not necessary.
Old 06/20/08, 01:00 AM   #120
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

It's not different than when several seasons use the timeline of 3,000 years ago.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread