Power Ranger Online Message Board
 

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  
  

Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06/07/08, 09:14 PM   #21
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 03/19/08
Posts: 93
Default

Hey PA what's the episode count of Jungle Fury? Are we still only getting 32 ?

And will the team up be with Phant Swoop and Finn and NOT NS or OO ?
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/08, 09:40 PM   #22
PRangerX
Administrator
 
PRangerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/04/00
Posts: 3,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
Hey PA what's the episode count of Jungle Fury? Are we still only getting 32 ?

And will the team up be with Phant Swoop and Finn and NOT NS or OO ?
Jungle Fury is still only going to be 32 episodes.

The NS team up rumor looks to not be happening. I think its pretty safe to say we are not getting any team ups besides the Spirit Ranger thing.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 01:25 AM   #23
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 03/19/08
Posts: 93
Default

That's good news. Adding NS or OO would just ruin an otherwise great season.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 09:20 AM   #24
PRangerX
Administrator
 
PRangerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/04/00
Posts: 3,725
Default

I think an NS/JF team up would have been awesome. But its not happening, so I guess it doesn't matter now. In hindsight we probably should have kept the NS/JF news quiet until we knew NS was confirmed. Since it hurts PA's credibilty ( not in my eyes). But its too late to go back now.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 12:27 PM   #25
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 03/19/08
Posts: 93
Default

Why is everyone all for a NS teamup? NS was a joke!
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 01:50 PM   #26
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 04/21/08
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I think an NS/JF team up would have been awesome. But its not happening, so I guess it doesn't matter now. In hindsight we probably should have kept the NS/JF news quiet until we knew NS was confirmed. Since it hurts PA's credibilty ( not in my eyes). But its too late to go back now.
Nothing could hurt his credibility at this point. I've seen some PAphiles on some boards claim the NS team up was part of his April Fool's joke along with the Hannah Montana thing.

I really wanted to punch that guy in the face.
Harlan Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 02:42 PM   #27
PRangerX
Administrator
 
PRangerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/04/00
Posts: 3,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix View Post
Nothing could hurt his credibility at this point. I've seen some PAphiles on some boards claim the NS team up was part of his April Fool's joke along with the Hannah Montana thing.

I really wanted to punch that guy in the face.
The plan was that people would think the NS team up was a April Fools joke. And then if it happened they'd be surprised. And if it didn't everyone would right it off as a joke. But PA really did here that there was a possibility.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 02:44 PM   #28
PRangerX
Administrator
 
PRangerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/04/00
Posts: 3,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
Why is everyone all for a NS teamup? NS was a joke!
NS has its supporters, especially for the cast. Plus the JF/NS theme goes with each other. And it would be something different. A first to have a complete old team come back, after so many years.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 03:22 PM   #29
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 04/21/08
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
The plan was that people would think the NS team up was a April Fools joke. And then if it happened they'd be surprised. And if it didn't everyone would right it off as a joke. But PA really did here that there was a possibility.
When you put it next to an announcement like Hannah Montana, that's sort of a stupidly redundant plan, don't you think?
Harlan Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/08, 08:31 PM   #30
PRangerX
Administrator
 
PRangerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/04/00
Posts: 3,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix View Post
When you put it next to an announcement like Hannah Montana, that's sort of a stupidly redundant plan, don't you think?
I wasn't invovled in the Hannah Montana joke. I just knew about it before hand. But I think the idea was to make let people think the NS thing was a joke. But in any case whats done is done.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KRDK News: New Trailer MR-Aftershock Kamen Rider Online 15 11/20/08 09:30 AM
Any news on Dragon Knight? Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Online 8 06/13/08 04:09 AM
Is there still no new news on this project? Poweranimals Kamen Rider Online 1 03/29/07 03:14 PM
news in the world of yu-gi-oh DarkMan Off-Topic Discussion 0 01/06/07 07:57 PM
Bruce gives answers Kamen Rider Decade Power Rangers Online Present Archives 0 11/13/05 10:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.