Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/30/14, 12:01 PM   #1
Ranger Scout
Shadow Ranger

Default Im Dreaming of A White Ranger

I'm pretty sure a lot of you know this, but since it is the holidays thought we could discuss this. In 1995, Saban released this episode on VHS before it aired on TV. In the VHS version, Kat briefly appears in the viewing globe but she is good and she knows the rangers identities. Kimberly is also still a member of the team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYDk4ADpP5o

When the episode aired, this scene was cut. Most think that this episode can still take place between the scenes of A Different Shade of Pink - Part 3. If you include this scene, then the rangers have begun their junior year of high school and Kimberly will continue as the Pink Ranger until the spring. I prefer the story this way because I think it was also better for A Brush with Destiny and the first half of the Ninja Power episodes to take place in the spring of 1995 because Kimberly was originally planning of finishing the rest of the school before moving to France with her mother and future stepfather. Also, Kat's time as the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger & Pink Ninja Ranger only lasted 8 episodes, so I think it was better for her episodes with these powers to take place during the spring of 1996. What do you all think?
Post New ThreadReply