Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/16/15, 07:01 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Could Master Vile be from the Mystic Realm?

It seems plausible. Vile looked like Imperius.Plus Rita is Mystic Mother and Vile is her father. So it makes a lot of sense that they would both be from the Mystic Realm. Perhaps Vile was in love with the previous Mystic Mother and went bad. Or he was bad and still had the affair. He was either banished or left...And took Rita with him.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 07:45 PM   #2
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Default Re: Could Master Vile be from the Mystic Realm?

They just made Rita Mystic Mother as a cheap nostalgia ploy. I doubt they put thia kinda thought into it.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 09:38 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn View Post
They just made Rita Mystic Mother as a cheap nostalgia ploy. I doubt they put thia kinda thought into it.
no they didn't. They did it to honor Soga due to her passing. Nostalgia had nothing to do with it. They wouldn't have done it if Soga hadn't passed.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 09:40 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
It seems plausible. Vile looked like Imperius.Plus Rita is Mystic Mother and Vile is her father. So it makes a lot of sense that they would both be from the Mystic Realm. Perhaps Vile was in love with the previous Mystic Mother and went bad. Or he was bad and still had the affair. He was either banished or left...And took Rita with him.
That's a good theory with Vile being from the Mystic Realm but anything else is questionable.
Old 02/17/15, 01:02 AM   #5
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

No disrespect to Soga, but I think they would have done it anyway.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 01:03 AM   #6
Superstatler
Power Ranger

The whole timeline with the mystic realm was a mess anyway. Long ago is really 19 years. Plus Rita can be Mystic Mother the source of all good magic when she spent years being evil. And when last we saw her she was a young woman.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 01:04 AM   #7
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

The whole thing fell flat because they didn't have Barbara Goodsen to do the dubbed voice.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 01:05 AM   #8
VR Master
Power Ranger

I think Rita was the daughter of the previous Mystic Mother. When she was a child she was stolen by Master Vile who raised her to be his daughter. After Zordon's Wave he resumed her true destiny to become the Mystic Mother.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 06:01 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn View Post
No disrespect to Soga, but I think they would have done it anyway.
I don't believe that they would have. That was something that was Jackie's decision because of Soga's passing and Bruce allowed it. I doubt Jackie would have offered it up as a move if Soga was still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
The whole timeline with the mystic realm was a mess anyway. Long ago is really 19 years. Plus Rita can be Mystic Mother the source of all good magic when she spent years being evil. And when last we saw her she was a young woman.
The timeline has always been a mess regardless of Mystic Force... and we actually can't go by human ages in the case of the flashback to the Ancient War since most of those beings were magical creatures. Udonna, Leanbow, Daggeron, Clare and Nick all look human and Nick may look around say 18 years old or 20 years old or something like that (I'm not good with age predictions) but they could be older than they appear.

Yes Rita can be the Mystic Mother just because she was Rita doesn't mean she couldn't be Mystic Mother as well it's just possible that she didn't remember it while she was Rita because the evil consumed her. Her being young at the end of Space doesn't mean anything since remember her becoming young was something that Finster created for her and who is to say that once she applied that special mud he created that she didn't need to keep on applying it to keep her youthful appearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
The whole thing fell flat because they didn't have Barbara Goodsen to do the dubbed voice.
Barbara Goodson and yea that was the disappointing part with Rita returning as the Mystic Mother.
Post New ThreadReply