Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/01/13, 08:52 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Megaforce Ep 1 - Mega Mission

It's finally time for the debut of the first ep of Megaforce!!

That is in 16 hours.

This will be the thread to discuss anything that happens in the first episode of Megaforce.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/13, 12:05 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Megaforce Ep 1 - Mega Mission

This was an awesome episode.

Awesome usage of using some clips of the Mega Battle for Troy's dream. Obviously most of the Mega Battle footage is just Sentai footage for now.

Interesting question the Teacher posed and interesting answers that were given to the brain teaser.

The credits I like except for the name roll call. That's too annoying. I don't know why they do that.

Interesting how they have an Ernie's here. I wonder if it's any connection to the one in Angel Grove.

Interesting how Gia has such great reflexes that caught Emma's books without even looking.

Ernie's is called Ernie's Brain Freeze.

Tensou looks and sounds cool. His convo with Gosei was cool, a callback to Zordon and Alpha 5's convo.

Funny how Ernie was checking over the $20 bill to make sure it wasn't fake.

Strangely Gia is the first one that gets teleported yet Troy is the first one that lands in the cave despte him being the second to last to get teleported.

Nice Zordon reference. So Zordon was Gosei's Mentor and Zordon was the one that placed Gosei in the Command Center cave.

Interesting how Gosei isn't in his true form, he just states he took that form so that he could communicate better with humans.

Interesting how the Loogies make Putty-like noises.

Gosei's ending lines definitely sounded like what Zordon said in the first ep, some of the lines being copied.

I did like the Kimberly joke that Emma did in regards to being unsure about being a Ranger due to the helmet messing up her hair.
Old 02/03/13, 05:28 PM   #3
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Mega Mission' is a good way to start the series. Is it me, or did Roboknight appear in the first episode, even if it was a dream? We also get a new Ernie for this series. Was the only reason Troy got picked because of the dream that he has at the beginning of the episode? Only future episodes can tell us.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/13, 05:37 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Yes, Robo Knight did appear even if it was just a dream of Troy's.

We don't know in regards to Tensou's selection of Troy and if he was picked because he had the dream.
Post New ThreadReply