Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/25/06, 08:59 PM   #1
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default "An angel? A devil? The girl that came from the sky"(Talkback) (Sailor Moon R)

The premiere of the second part of Sailor Moon R. This is the episode where we meet Chibiusa/Rini. and Rubeus and the other psycho women are introduce. this episode is action packed!!

Discuss!!
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/06, 03:19 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default RE: "An angel? A devil? The girl that came from the sky"(Talkback) (Sailor Moon R)

Loved every second of it. Even Rini was intriguing back then. Rubeus was a pimp, the Dark Moon rules. Sailor Moon R was so fantastic, man.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/06, 11:47 AM   #3
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default RE: "An angel? A devil? The girl that came from the sky"(Talkback) (Sailor Moon R)

I still remenber on the original version, Rini points a gun at Serena's head. lol that made laugh how at the end it resulted it was a toy gun which said: "Bang!"
Old 12/29/06, 11:11 PM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

I remember that! Serena freaked out, too, like she really gave her future daughter a handgun.

I could so imagine that getting edited from American broadcast nowadays.
Old 12/30/06, 04:51 AM   #5
Sugar Baby
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Baby

That gun scene was in the dub?

~Sugar Baby
Sugar Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/06, 03:19 PM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

I'm pretty sure. Although I could be completely hallucinating. I do that sometimes. :P
Old 12/31/06, 09:33 PM   #7
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

I don't remenber that scene on the dub. specially on Syndicated shows were censorship is stronger.
Old 01/01/07, 02:44 AM   #8
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Like I said, I hallucinate. XD

Man, I need a faster modem so I can actually watch this show again...
Old 01/01/07, 09:53 AM   #9
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Most of the episodes are on youtube, is not dificult for it to load
Post New ThreadReply