Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/21/17, 11:57 PM   #31
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger

Default Re: Reinforcements horrible team up !

Its the best team up ever! I don't know how it could have been better?
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 01:20 PM   #32
Red With Evil
Putty Patroller

I thought it was well done. The Mute -Orgs and their relationship with Ransik waa interesting.
Red With Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 06:35 PM   #33
Ranger Onyx
Putty Patroller

I never bought the Ransik redemption. And certainly not Nadiera's. Plus its stupid to see him celebrating with the Rangers like he is not going back to jail. Just because he became human?
Ranger Onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 06:48 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Onyx View Post
I never bought the Ransik redemption. And certainly not Nadiera's. Plus its stupid to see him celebrating with the Rangers like he is not going back to jail. Just because he became human?
who says he has to go back to jail? there are other sentences for him keep in mind that they took mercy on him by not freezing him also you have to keep in mind that Nadira was born to think like Ransik she never thought about anything else other than being selfish and greedy like her Daddy was but delivering the baby was like a wake up call to her.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 06:51 PM   #35
Reinforcements From The Failures
Putty Patroller

Sorry, you don't get exonerated from a life sentence like that. Especially after they let him spend it in a prison rather than a freezer. I can buy him getting rewarded for helping the Rangers, but no way does he get a pardon. Nadiera should have been in jail with him, not working as a teacher. Maybe by helping the Rangers she cloud have been pardoned then.
Reinforcements From The Failures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 06:58 PM   #36
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Time Force was a xenophobic fascist society. I could see Ransik turning human being a reason for them pardoning him. Especially since he had joined their side. Its not fair but neither is a fascist regime...
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 07:04 PM   #37
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforcements From The Failures View Post
Sorry, you don't get exonerated from a life sentence like that. Especially after they let him spend it in a prison rather than a freezer. I can buy him getting rewarded for helping the Rangers, but no way does he get a pardon. Nadiera should have been in jail with him, not working as a teacher. Maybe by helping the Rangers she cloud have been pardoned then.
in our reality you don't but that's not our time that's the year 3001 a period in which they don't have births or junk food.

Nadira's service was basically community service. It was something that the Rangers had eventually set up for her (apparently it was Katie who did it and possibly Lucas or both) since someone spoke to their "board" and I guess the Rangers are of higher rank due to what happened with Ransik and Nadira
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/17, 07:08 PM   #38
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Nadiera was human enough to fit into Time Force 's ideals. Since she was now deemed harmless they gave into Lucas and Katie's requests. They showed rare flexibility by allowing Ransik to serve his sentence in jail rather then back in cryo. But they didn't trust him fully until he was made human.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply