Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/06/16, 10:15 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why Zord Builders Are Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
There's a lot of cool things you can do with the ZordBuilder system so I'm definitely a fan of it.

I plan on taking a bunch of pictures once I get the Legacy Tigerzord and the Legacy Megazord regardless of whether Bandai re-releases the Megazord or if I have to get it from like ebay or Amazon.
okay I know I said I was going to take pictures of various combinations once I got the Legacy Tigerzord and Legacy Megazord but I'm going to wait to do that until I get the Legacy Thunder Megazord.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/16, 03:22 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Mario View Post
You can make pretend Legendary powers with the Super Megaforce lone. ^_^b
that's a good point... if you have what you need then you can make up your own Legendary (whatever) Megazord combination... you could have a Legendary Mighty Morphin' Megazord Combination, you could potentially have a Legendary Thunder Megazord one, etc. you could even potentially do one based on just Tommy's Dragon and Tigerzords so that it'd be a Legendary Dragon Tiger Megazord.
Old 01/07/16, 03:31 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by idcrisis View Post
My biggest issue with it is the aesthetic of the combination. I guess my problem isn't directly with the Zordbuilder system, but rather that it allowed the designers to simply slap on a couple pegs on DZ's legs. I could be wrong, but I feel that if they didn't have that shortcut, they would have designed the feet better to integrate more seamlessly with the lower legs. Instead, we have have oversized kneepads that protrude way too far forward.

I do have to admit that I may be being overly critical since that was my favorite formation as a child and was expecting a better representation of it.
ZordBuilder or no ZordBuilder they probably would've still messed up on the kneepads' proper sizes... and that's not really my actual issue with the Dragonzord anyway my issue is that the kneepads don't stick when they're in any of the other modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocktower View Post
The SMF was especially bad because most of the forms don't look even remotely show accurate.
I disagree there they were all pretty accurate minus obvious decals and the Legendary Megazord not having its opening flap gimmick or its cannon.
Post New ThreadReply