Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/07/17, 07:01 PM   #1
Super Cena
Power Ranger

Default Did Kim write the note for Tomy's own good?

I am wondering if the whole note was sent on purpose by Kim? I think she knew that their long distance relationship wasn't healthy. She felt she was hurting Tommy by holding him down to a relationship while she was far away. Maybe she even thought it was a distraction to his Ranger duties. Tommy may have been calling her too much.

Kim knew that breaking up with him over the phone wouldn't work. Nor could she likely that go through with it. So she wrote the note so Tommy could move on without her. Severing the cord to the relationship cold turkey. I think its very likely she didn't even have another boyfriend. She would never betray Tomy and had little time to meet people while training.
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 07:29 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Kim write the note for Tomy's own good?

that's a good theory I agree that her claiming that she had met someone could've been just a lie and that she was just dumping Tommy for the benefit of him and the Rangers
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:35 PM   #3
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I don't think Kim would have lied to Tommy. Even if she thought it was for his own good. But I was surprise she broke up with Tommy the way she did. It has me confused. Even though Tommy ended up with another great girl in Kat.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:57 PM   #4
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Zordon contacted her to convince her to do it. Since Tommy was too distracted. But this led him to Kat. Which led Tommy to start questioning Zordon and Dimitria. Which led to the departure of the origknal Turbos.

Last edited by Zordon's Legacy Exposed; 12/08/17 at 11:58 AM.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:59 PM   #5
Mojo Bulk
Putty Patroller

I think Kimberly just meant someone else and didn't know how she could bring herself to break up with ith Tommy face to face.
Mojo Bulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 12:08 PM   #6
Calamity Kimberly
Ranger In Training

I think Kimberly just meant someone else and made a foolish mistake by not breaking up with Tommy in person or by phone at least.Its as simple as that. Zordon was most definitely not invovled. Why would he care about that or sabotage a relationship that had nothing to do with him.
Calamity Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 05:10 PM   #7
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Default Did Kim write the note for Tommy's own good?

I still think Kat slipped in a fake note so she ckuld have Tommy all to herself. Kim would never break up with Tommy, let alone cheat on him. Nor would she be so mean to writte a Dear John Letter. The only person mean enough to do all that is Kat.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 05:41 PM   #8
Maligore
Power Ranger

Default Re: Did Kim write the note for Tommy's own good?

Saban was too cheap to pay for an Amy Jo Johnson cameo so Kim could break up with Tommy in person. Or course if Saban wasn't so cheap, he wouldn't have let Johnson leave the shlw in the first place.
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 09:36 PM   #9
Astro Omega
Power Ranger

I think it was what it was. Kim wasn't trying to be mean and was sincere in the note. She probably should have sent it to his house instead of the youth centee though.
Astro Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 09:42 PM   #10
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I am surprised they didn't writer her to mail it to the school. Knowing how they work.

But in any case, people go through break ups all the time. Especially at that young age. So Tommy isn't any more special than anyone else. But at least they finally let Tommy be vulnerable for a change. Even though It didn't last. I can't blame Kim for wanting to kock him to the curb.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply