Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/24/14, 02:37 PM   #1
prblackforce
Putty Patroller

Default My version of the Legend War.

After the disaster that was Super Megaforce's final episode, I decided to fix the Legend War scene and include more footage. What I've included is Gokaiger footage from episodes 1, 15, 46, 51, and the 199 Heroes Movie. I also added in old PR stock footage of the Legendary Rangers (their team's special attacks, minus Tommy). The older footage may be low quality but I wanted to highlight the returning rangers somehow. Also, if Saban were to do this with as much effort as I did, they would either film new footage of them or remaster old footage (like what they did during the mecha fight and some team attack footage in 199 Heroes).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3U...ew?usp=sharing
I'm thinking of making a second version where the rangers are more spread out (with some in the city, for example), so I can take full advantage of all the unused Gokai footage.

Tell me what you guys think!
prblackforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 02:38 PM   #2
Charles RB
Putty Patroller

Default Re: My version of the Legend War.

Yeah, that's definitely better. If the "Legendary War" is going to be a glorified Putty fight, then we might as well see more of the old Rangers whomping Putties* and showing off their stuff. This has them showing off their stuff. (The multiple team-up weapon strike is a very nice touch) That, ended to the music (which Saban could've done), makes this more fun and blood-pumping. (A more extended version would be nice too!)

And if there was this much footage then damn. Do some extra US footage and some pro-editing - and not blow up the whole Armada first so there's still ships around - this could've felt more important too. That one bit with the ships attacking, for example. The actual show could've done that and had the Rangers blowing them up. They could have dialogue to make it sound like there's some tactics going on. Depressing, innit?

* "X-Borgs", whatever, WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
Charles RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply