Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/04/14, 10:58 PM   #1
Lord_Zedd
Putty Patroller

Send a message via ICQ to Lord_Zedd
Default Did Zordon have any previous connection/contact with the Galactabeasts?

I know technically he didn't from what we've seen heard, although it would never have been brought up in show as Zordon was already dead when the Galactbeasts were introduced. However, my reason for asking is that it seems to be the common belief among fans due to the original script of the Lost Galaxy episode, that Zordon was the one who placed the Quasar Sabers in the stone and put the spell on them; and since they have the emblem of and connect with the Galactabeasts, im assuming by that logic he must of known of them and possibly used them in the past if his ancient warriors did indeed use the Sabers. So could there be a history there? Could their origins possibly be linked with Zordon?
Lord_Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/05/14, 11:32 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Did Zordon have any previous connection/contact with the Galactabeasts?

Its very possible. It would make a lot of sense. I wonder if the Galaxy Powers were put their to be plan B in case the Space Rangers lost to the UAE? The Glactabeasts were diffinitly part of the ancient war.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/05/14, 06:01 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Zordon have any previous connection/contact with the Galactabeasts?

It was supposed to be in the original draft of the season that he was responsible for the Sabers but they didn't want such ties to previous seasons.
However irregardless of that I do think he had something to do with the powers (Sabers) as well as the GalactaBeasts.
We do know Trakeena was aware of Astronema so it's likely she was aware of the other villains as well so it's only fair to assume that Zordon would have been aware of them, the Magna Defender, the Sabers, the Transdaggers and the GalactaBeasts.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply