Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/03/14, 03:05 PM   #1
AJgreenranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Amy Jo Johnson

Amy Jo Johnson was my fave power ranger as a child first crush lol and still today is defently the main pink power ranger for all time. Amy Jo can never be replaced as the pink ranger no matter howhard they have tryed anyother pink ranger never worked or looked right on the show.have to admitt i stoped watching power rangers after she left. it just wasnt the same. she made that show. i think the went down hill for alot of people after she went. use better all agree lol she was a big loss the that show. GO ON THE AMY
AJgreenranger is offline Report Post
Old 11/04/14, 09:58 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Amy Jo Johnson

Amy Jo is diffinitly one of the best PR actors. She went on to have a pretty good carreer. She never became anything close to an A list star. But she got a lot of different work on various shows and tv movies. Not any easy thing to do. Especially for original cast who had to deal with the most typecasting.

Kimberly herself got a lot of character development since she got to stick around for 2 and and half seasons. We saw her become much more than the valley girl that she was in season 1 ' A lot of her character growth can also be attributed to Johnson's growth as an actress.

Althought I have to say my personal favorite Pink Ranger is Jen. Also Erin Cahill is also a very strong actress.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/14, 12:25 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Amy Jo Johnson

She was my first Power Rangers crush that's for sure but she's not my favorite Pink Ranger at all.
I don't think anyone has made the show except for Tommy and Zordon.

I do agree that Kimberly herself did get a lot of growth since she was originally a valley girl.

My favorite Pink Rangers however were Karone and Jen. Jen's actress; Erin Cahill was one of the better ones we've had among actors and actresses as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply