Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/04/14, 04:56 PM   #1
Time Kaiser
Shadow Ranger

Default Wild Force Thoughts

I actually liked Wild Force, despite still never having seen all of the episodes. The number of power animals was one of the things that appealed to me, and it also had a bit of a treasure hunt feel to it at times when they had to find certain ones. I must say though, due to the question asked, that one of my favorite aspects of the series is how two of the villians are shown having been waiting for years disguised as humans until now.
Old 11/04/14, 04:59 PM   #2
Hears All
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Wild Force Thoughts

I actually really enjoyed Wild Force, I never understood why people hated it. It was a little cheesy and Cole did get a lot of focus but the story was excellent, the villians were some of the best and its character development was awesome. I think people tend to overlook how amazing the Zen-Aku arc was and how great Mater Org was, don't forget the awesomeness of Animus
Old 11/04/14, 05:02 PM   #3
Crazy Davey
Shadow Ranger

I actually re-watched EVERY single season of PR, from beginning to end this past year. and while re-watching Wild Force last October, it made me realize that it's not that bad of a season. I enjoyed the season before, but I think I've grown to like it even more then how I felt about it before when it originally aired. Cole is not as bad as I remember him. In fact, I've grown to respect the character, especially right after The Masters Last Stand. Terrific episode. I also enjoyed Wing Of The Animaria. Defiantly one of my favourite Battlizer episodes. The Zen-Aku and Kite story arcs were good too.

And of course, the two team-ups that can not be beat. They are simply awesome, and deserve all the respect they deserve... and after most of the Disney finales that we've gotten, I can truly say "The End Of Power Rangers" was truly epic.... not the best, but one of the best. If Wild Force was truly the last season, I would've been satisfied.
Old 11/04/14, 05:03 PM   #4
Thrax2
Putty Patroller

The cast as pretty good !!!

Cole as a cool red ranger start as a rookie and be a good develoment and is story with Dr.Adler as well made and the develoment of the story we see Cole became good leader but he always believe Dr.Adler as good even because MasterOrg and always believe as good inside of him, i liked the relation with the others rangers and the fact in the start be a comflit between Taylor and Cole because of the leadership of the team and we see to the violence is not the first choise of Cole in the battle, i liked to see Cole try to understand the Orgs and find out the orgs dont have heart

Merrick as awesome ranger and is story as well made in xpecial the fact happens a connection betweeen Merrick and Shayla because in the past they are much close, i liked to see first debut as Zen-Aku who almost destroyed the rangers and take almost all Wild zords of the rangers and see of Animus as be connection with him, because in the battles Merrick is always the lone wolf and in the start dont care much about the team but just destroy the Orgs, i liked the story arc with Kite

Taylor as the first as found the animarium and i liked a lot because and the starts she dont like much of Cole because Cole dont agreed with the Book of Rules and i liked when she accepted Cole as new leader and as a moment and Cole want try to talk and the Orgs and Taylor try to tell dont talk with some like that, i liked Taylor be the one always try to save the rangers and try to not bring someone is note realtion with the rangers to the Animarium i liked Taylor be is the one as been in the army and give up to be a ranger

Alyssa she is hot and i liked be one the University and even as time to save the world, she have is moments but i dont know much about her, her father find out about she as the white ranger, and she fight a lot well with is fighting style, i liked when she finds the truth about Cole parents and try to hide just for protect Cole

Max well he is a good ranger we know about is past, he is playing bowling and he is always the kid of the team because the others dont see him like a man i liked is relation with the Black ranger as cool because they are good friends and always help each other i liked when he faces is fear to battle the orgs, and have is good moments in the WF

Danny he ie a cool ranger and fights really cool and like of Kendall but he gives up of her because he wants to finish is mission and have is moments in WF
Thrax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply