Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/16/17, 06:51 PM   #21
Kameron Poe
Comic Relief

Default Re: Which Old Rangers coming back?

I don't think it will be one or more returning Rangers. I don't see a whole team worth of Rangers.
Kameron Poe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/17, 11:24 AM   #22
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

I only care about the Wild Force Rangers coming back. I know Cole can't return but thats out of their control.
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/19/17, 09:48 AM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
That would make sense given the Ninja Theme. Since Alien Rangers counterpart is a Kukuranger. And despite being a Alien Ranger in PR, they still seemed to have some relation to Ninja Powers. Red Wind Ranger is self explanatory.
Kakuranger and exactly. Yes the Alien Rangers were from another planet but they still showed off numerous ninja abilities such as the disappearing tricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Amy Jo Johnson owes the fans nothing. She played the Kimberly for two and a half seasons, plus two films. She has done her part and earned the right to move on years ago. If she did come back, it would be great. But she is under no obligation. If we are lucky enough tk see Catherine Sutherland return, we would be fortunate just to have her back.
exactly. AJ owes the fans nothing if she wants to come back if asked great if not that's why they have Catherine for backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny View Post
Yeah its pretty funny too me when fans act entitled for actors to return. Lets not forget that these are real people preforming the fictional characters we have come to love. They worked hard to preform those roles. And regardless have every right to decide if they want to return or not. In some cases some of our alums have even moved on from the acting world to other things.
not just funny but also sad but yes whether we want to see their characters back or not all of the actors have every right to decide for themselves on whether they want to come back or not AND if it's worth their time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermaster View Post
I don't expect them to bring back more than a few Rangers. Cetianly not a lot from the omd Saban Era. Most of the returning Rangers will probably be for the Disney and Neo Saban Era.
yea I don't expect to see many from the Saban-era but then again we thought the same thing about Super Megaforce and most of the actors who came back were from the Saban-era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digimon Ranger View Post
Most of the old Ranger Actors have moved on with their lives. So I feel fortunate that we get anyone to make an appearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameron Poe View Post
I don't think it will be one or more returning Rangers. I don't see a whole team worth of Rangers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Force Rider View Post
I only care about the Wild Force Rangers coming back. I know Cole can't return but thats out of their control.
yea a lot of old actors have moved on with their lives so I would feel fortunate if we get at best 4 back but I don't expect to see a full team back.
Also true about Wild Force it'd be nice to see them back but they'd be down a Ranger because of Medina's legal issues.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/17, 04:13 PM   #24
mbozzo
Power Ranger

They should have Shane and the Red Alien Rangers make a guest appearance in season 2, if not season 1. I was hoping that Shane could be the mentor for the Ninja Steel Rangers. I also won't mind if a member of Mystic Force made a guest appearance in an episode as well.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/17, 04:33 PM   #25
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

Shane being the mentor would have been awesome! Its exactly what they should have done. I hope Ninja Storm characters do appear and this all ties in somehow. So I am proven wrong on my early assessment of the season. I don't care much about the characters for other seasons. But it wouldn't ruin the season for me if they somehow capture the essence of Ninja Storm after the disappointing first outing.
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/17, 04:41 PM   #26
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Kakuranger and exactly. Yes the Alien Rangers were from another planet but they still showed off numerous ninja abilities such as the disappearing tricks.

exactly. AJ owes the fans nothing if she wants to come back if asked great if not that's why they have Catherine for backup.

not just funny but also sad but yes whether we want to see their characters back or not all of the actors have every right to decide for themselves on whether they want to come back or not AND if it's worth their time.

yea I don't expect to see many from the Saban-era but then again we thought the same thing about Super Megaforce and most of the actors who came back were from the Saban-era.

yea a lot of old actors have moved on with their lives so I would feel fortunate if we get at best 4 back but I don't expect to see a full team back.
Also true about Wild Force it'd be nice to see them back but they'd be down a Ranger because of Medina's legal issues.
The Medina issue is beyond their control. But they could have Merrick lead the Rangers. Or have acole unmorphed.
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/17, 06:23 PM   #27
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Force Rider View Post
The Medina issue is beyond their control. But they could have Merrick lead the Rangers. Or have acole unmorphed.
yup it is so if we saw that Red Ranger it would have to be in-suit only or not there but Merrick was more of a lone wolf type and not leader material so if someone else was leading them then it'd be Taylor.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/17, 06:42 PM   #28
Yellow Fan Forever
Ranger In Training

I agree, she would make the most sense. Taylor would be a great leader. She basically led the team before Cole.
Yellow Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/17, 12:49 AM   #29
Tuxedo Moon
Putty Patroller

The cast of Ninja Storm seems likely. Even just a few.
Tuxedo Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/17, 11:58 PM   #30
HaydenKing00
Putty Patroller

Most likely Ninja Steel with be both seasons 24 & 25 based on Samurai/Super Samurai, Mega Force/Super Mega Force and so on...
So if that's the case I wonder is Saban has plans for a 25th anniversary special.
I have the idea of the Ninja Storm Rangers and maybe the Samurai Rangers and even possibly the Alien Rangers, crossover and help the Ninja Steel Rangers.
BTW... Did anyone see that one of the Fearcats' costume was used but it was under a different name and also one of Venjix's form (RPM) was used in the galactic games.... maybe we will see more former villain costumes used and that may be part of the 25th anniversary... who knows..

P.S. I also saw Necrolai's (Mystic Force) costume being used in background with all the monsters watching the game...
HaydenKing00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply