Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/16/17, 11:28 PM   #71
Dino Ranger Knight
Putty Patroller

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

It was a rushed episode that endes up being a disappointment. It was fanwank anyway.
Dino Ranger Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/17, 01:23 PM   #72
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I merged the two "Forever Red" threads into one.
I was wondering what happened and how it got to be so big LOL
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 08:07 PM   #73
Shadowhawk
Comic Relief

Forever Red was great. The backstory really makes a lot of sense. Its amazing how they were able to fit in so much to a 20 minute episode. It was awesome seeing my old favorites. I am not going to complain about having them back. Leaving out Jason, Tommy, and TJ wouldn't have made sense.
Shadowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 08:11 PM   #74
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

The problem is that they should have added more backstory. Amit's explanations after the fact are lazy to me. Plus I don't count anything off screen as canon. That said, I enjoyed the episode for what it was. But lets not ignore its issues. It had major continuity issues that are hard for long time fans to ignore. They did a better job here than "Once A Ranger" though.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 08:15 PM   #75
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I think the writer of the episode is allowed to say backstory after the fact. They are the ones that wrote the episode. Plus Amit was in charge of the whole writing staff. It waa a good episode. Good enough to stomach the un-wanted return of Tommy Oliver .
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 08:28 PM   #76
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

"Forever Red" was a 20 minute speciao to celebrate the ten years or the shows history. It was never meant to answer fanon questions. Nor did it really have the time.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:02 PM   #77
Time Force Omega
Putty Patroller

I won't say it was bad. But I really didn't care for anyone except Wes and Eric. It waa nice to get more of them.
Time Force Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:27 PM   #78
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

The inconsistencies don't bother me...Because there are plenty of theories as to what could have happened off screen. The episode did a remarkable job of cramming in every former Ranger and giving most of them something to do. And the storyline plays off or the show's history. Even if you don't count " Rain".
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:37 PM   #79
Quantum Hunter
Ranger In Training

I thought it was really cool how they includee Eric. Who always felr like another Red to me.
Quantum Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 10:56 PM   #80
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I think the writer of the episode is allowed to say backstory after the fact. They are the ones that wrote the episode. Plus Amit was in charge of the whole writing staff. It waa a good episode. Good enough to stomach the un-wanted return of Tommy Oliver .
yes they are allowed to the problem is that it doesn't count unless it was stated on-screen. Amit was never in charge of the whole writing Staff.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers