Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/28/06, 09:10 AM   #1
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I see that Rangercentral is wrong yet again not once, not twice, but three errors. The lack of standards at that garbage site is really apalling.

The broom vehicles are Mystic Racers not Mystic Riders. It is Garuda not Griffin, it is Sprite not Fairy.

I also see the lack of creativity is rampant in MF, they kept the eye in the ground is the ultimate evil dude thing which is taken directly from Magiranger.

The Rangers become the Zords stolen from Magiranger, one simple line could have made that more creative with no effort whatsoever.

In summation Rangercentral is garbage and Kalish lacks creativity. Also anyone who bitches about my jabs at Kalish, then you need to bone up on your Kalish knowledge he has said that everything is his fault, therefore any and all problems lie solely at his feet.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/06, 11:23 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 28 2006, 02:10 PM
I see that Rangercentral is wrong yet again not once, not twice, but three errors. The lack of standards at that garbage site is really apalling.

The broom vehicles are Mystic Racers not Mystic Riders. It is Garuda not Griffin, it is Sprite not Fairy.

I also see the lack of creativity is rampant in MF, they kept the eye in the ground is the ultimate evil dude thing which is taken directly from Magiranger.

The Rangers become the Zords stolen from Magiranger, one simple line could have made that more creative with no effort whatsoever.

In summation Rangercentral is garbage and Kalish lacks creativity. Also anyone who bitches about my jabs at Kalish, then you need to bone up on your Kalish knowledge he has said that everything is his fault, therefore any and all problems lie solely at his feet.
Well Rangers and zords is orginal for PR. I see no reason to change that aspect of Magi. Its dispointing to have al Sentai Villains this year. However, Koragg interests me. At least the main evil is being introduced early one and there not repeating the Omni mistake.

I think the episode was very rushed. We really didn't get much about the characters outside of that Chip and Vida hereo for hire subplot ( which tought a good lesson). But action wise the episode was loaded. We also were treated to a lot of introductions. We learned about the spell codes, Pheinas, real the big bad, and the titans were introed. IT almost felt like we got two episodes in one.

I like how the Rangers get new spells when they do heroic deeds. This should be interesting. I don't know if I really like the titans yet. The concept of humans turning into zords is fresh, but the zord designs don't thrill me. And niether does the Sentai footage for them. It is nice that they are destorying monsters again and not containing them like SPD. Destorying monsters in PR, what a concept.

But I suppose the lack of character focus will be made up for later. This episode was intended to introduce the zords and the other news things we got today. So I can't be too critical right now. This could be a building block for the season. As long as the characters aren't ignored too much through the rest of the season.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/06, 10:46 AM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX+Feb 28 2006, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Feb 28 2006, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well Rangers and zords is orginal for PR.[/b]
But it will NEVER be original for PR. Doesn't matter that it never happened in PR before. It is taken directly from Sentai and thus never ever in a billion years will be original for PR. ONE line from one of the Rangers could have made it original but the hacks couldn't even bother.

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Feb 28 2006, 11:23 PM
I like how the Rangers get new spells when they do heroic deeds.
Another aspect those hacks couldn't even adapt. I can name at least two ways to get new spells that would be original to PR. But what can you expect from hacks who translate not adapt.

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Feb 28 2006, 11:23 PM
The concept of humans turning into zords is fresh
It is NOT fresh. It was fresh when Magi did it first. Now it just plain ordinary.

<!--QuoteBegin-PRangerX
@Feb 28 2006, 11:23 PM
But I suppose the lack of character focus will be made up for later.[/quote]Yeah and my aunt is Aunt Jackie.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply