Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/19/16, 10:29 PM   #21
Chaos Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Did Lightspeed have Ranger tech before Zordon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
MMPR was special. I almost feel like none of the other teams were really Power Rangers. Maybe Zeo and the first Turbo teams. Even if those seasons were bleh too.
Every season had Power Rangers. I don't see how MMPR can be consider the only ones. Since these aren't separate series like VR Troopers.
Chaos Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/16, 10:30 PM   #22
Forever Pink
Comic Relief

Default Re: Did Lightspeed have Ranger tech before Zordon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Zordon had a lot of black ops operations he worked on secretly through his proxy';s. Just like he had a connection with NASADA and the black box. Lightspeed was one of those connections. The Ranger program no doubt started thanks to him. Mitchell probably knew Zordon personally.

I could see Zordon teleporting Mitchell and Dana to the Command Center after the terrible clash. With Zordon filling Michell in on Dolibolico's background so he could become a key component in getting the Lightspeed Project going. Mitchell than created Lightspeed with his superiors, at least some of which were part of Zordon's network. After Zordon's death Project Lightspeed continued. Mitchell prepared Dana to be a future Ranger from the day they got summoned to the Command Center.
That makes a lot of sense!
Forever Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply