Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/11/16, 11:49 PM   #271
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Zack said "Wow it looks like things are doing okay for Marina after all". Tommy agreed "And last time I checked Alpha said Quagmire, and Nemo are okay". Billy said "It's a shame we throw the Dinosaur eggs into the ocean". Jason assured him "Hey Rita didn't get them either, and that's all that matters".

Meanwhile in another cave outside of Angel Grove noises were being made. A voice was calling out "Hello Hello anybody. Is there anybody in here. Help". Then all of a sudden a strange reptilian creature came out of the cave.

The Creature's eyes adjusted to the light after 10,000,000 years underground, and then the creature said "Hello anyone. Are there any other imps? Hello". The Creature then cried out "I hope Rita hasn't destroyed them all". Then the creatures stomach growled, and the creature said "I'm hungry I hope there's some Dinosaur eggs around".

To be concluded

Only 6 more to go everyone.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/16, 11:50 PM   #272
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 15

The Yolks on You Part 2

Written by Justin Best

It was the day of the school talent show at Angel Grove high, and Tommy, and Jason were wearing karate gis for their big act. They walked into the school auditorium, and Tommy said "Wow". Everyone in school it seemed was in the auditorium doing some kind of act.

Some kids were doing gymnastics, some were singing, and others were doing other acts like puppetry, comedy, and acting. Jason said "Man it's like the entire school is out here". Tommy agreed "I just hope nobody's too busy performing to actually watch".

Then Mr. Caplan went up to them, and asked "Mr. Scott, Mr. Oliver are you two ready for tonight's show?". Jason replied "Yeah me, and Tommy will do some sparring, and…". Then Jason looked down, and realized he didn't have his black belt.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03/11/16, 11:50 PM   #273
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason said "Oh man I forgot my black belt". Tommy looked down, and realized he didn't have his either. Tommy said "Oh man me neither". Jason said "I guess we'll just have to do our act without them". But Tommy disagreed "No way man we need them".

Tommy said "You know what I'll just go back to my place, and get them". Jason said "Are you sure it's only a few hours until the show". Tommy assured him "Don't worry bro I'll go home get them, and then come right back"

Jason grinned, and said "All right but hurry the show's in a few hours". Tommy assured Jason "Man I'll be back faster than you can say "Hut Zah", and he did a phantom kick. Tommy then went out the door while Jason looked on, and then started practicing by himself.
Old 03/11/16, 11:50 PM   #274
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile somewhere just outside of Angel Grove the strange blue reptilian creature had ventured back into it's cave. Somewhere in the cave the creature went up to a small pool of ice, and water, and rummaged through it.

The creature pulled out a couple of eggs just like the ones in the chest. The creature broke an egg, and devoured the yolk whole. Then the creature broke another one, and ate that one as well. Then the creature saw that they were only two eggs left.

The creature exclaimed "Oh my only two eggs left? Well maybe I can take these out, and save them for later. Then the creature took the two eggs, and walked out of it's cave with them. Then the creature saw a spot, and hid the eggs there.
Old 03/11/16, 11:51 PM   #275
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace on the moon Rita was watching this, and said "What how can this be?". Goldar asked "What is it my queen?". Rita answered "It's an imp I thought I destroyed those creatures 10,000,000 years ago".

Rita continued "And worse it seems to have more Dinosaur eggs with it". Babboo asked "But don't imps eat dinosaur eggs maybe if we leave him alone he'll just eat those ones, and all our problems will be over".

Rita argued "Yes but then the imp will still be around, and there's still the eggs in the chest". Goldar asked "What shall we do my queen?". Rita answered slyly "Why just go down there, and eat the ones he has now. Then when we find the ones in the chest we'll get him to eat those"

Squatt asked "But what if he doesn't want to, or what if the Rangers find out?". Rita answered "Then we'll just make him fight the Rangers for us. Then when the Rangers are gone, and he eats the eggs we'll destroy him, and all our Ranger, Imp, and Dinosaur problems will be over".
Old 03/11/16, 11:51 PM   #276
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy was walking through the woods when he said to himself "Man I hope Tao doesn't mind me coming back home in the middle of his meditation". Then all of a sudden a swarm of Super Putties teleported in, and ambushed Tommy.

Tommy simply said "Oh man I don't have time for this". Then he said "But I suppose I can use the practice before the big show" Tommy, and the Super Putties than started punching, and kicking each other.

However during the fight one of the Super Putties grabbed Tommy's communicator. Tommy yelled "Hey give that back". But the Super Puttie just shuck it's head no, and Tommy said "Okay then we'll do this the hard way".

Tommy then chased after the Super Puttie who was still dangling his communicator in a mocking fashion. Tommy said "I'll give you one last chance". But then Tommy noticed he was standing in a net, and was caught worse his Morpher fell. Tommy yelled "Oh no my Morpher".
Old 03/11/16, 11:52 PM   #277
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at the Auditorium Jason was worried. He said "Hey guys have you seen Tommy?". Billy answered "No I don't think I have". Jason explained "He went back to his place to get the black belts but he hasn't come back".

Kimberly snarked "What happened did he go all the way to Japan to get those black belts?". Zack rebutted "This is serious Rita, and her goons might have gotten him". Then their communicators started beeping, and they went to where no one was looking.

Jason said "What is it?". Zordon explained "Rangers it is imperative that you come to the Command Center right away". Trini asked "Do you think it could be about Tommy?" Jason said "I don't know but maybe he can help". Then the Rangers teleported off.
Old 03/11/16, 11:52 PM   #278
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Jason asked "Is something wrong with Tommy". Zordon said "As a matter of fact there is. Behold the Viewing Globe". The Rangers looked, and saw Tommy in the net surrounded by Super Putties.

Zack cried "Oh no Tommy". Zordon explained "Tommy is safe for the time being but If the situation gets dire I shall send for help". Then Zordon explained "But that is not why I summoned you". Billy asked "Then what is it Zordon?".

Zordon explained "First I have good news, and bad news". Zordon showed them images of the chest containing the Dinosaur eggs washing up on a beach near Angel Grove. Zordon explained "The good news is that the Dinosaur eggs are safe, and near Angel Grove.
Old 03/11/16, 11:53 PM   #279
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers cheered but then Jason asked "But what's the bad news?". Zordon showed them an image of the imp. Zordon explained "This is an imp they used to be fairly common on your planet 10,000,000 years ago".

Zordon continued "They are normally fairly peaceful but their primary diet is Dinosaur eggs. If the imp finds the Dinosaur eggs he will surely eat them. Not to mention Rita may have already discovered the Dinosaur eggs, and the imp, and will try to destroy them".

Kimberly asked "What should we do?". Zordon explained "Try to find the Dinosaur eggs before the imp does, and if you find the imp do not hurt him unless absolutely necessary he may be the last of his own species". Jason said "All right we're on it", and the Rangers teleported off.
Old 03/11/16, 11:53 PM   #280
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile Squatt, Babboo, and Goldar had already teleported to the area where the imp had stashed his Dinosaur eggs. Babboo said "Do you see those Dinosaur eggs anywhere?". Squatt answered "No but I sure smell some".

Then Squatt saw the imp's stash, and said "All right here they are". Squatt then broke the Dinosaur eggs he saw, and ate their contents. Goldar mocked "If only the Power Rangers were edible maybe you would be actually useful".

Babboo said "Now we just got to find the ones in the chest, and the Dinosaurs will be gone for good". Then the imp saw what they were doing, and cried out "What do you Zandozans think you're doing? Those are my Dinosaur eggs".
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded