Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/24/14, 03:15 PM   #11
Black Worrier
Putty Patroller

Default Re: re legendary battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Power View Post
Robo Knight was dead, yet he managed to return. Hmm...
Casey was seen disappearing in "Spirit of the Tiger" leading many people to think he was dead. Jayden also was gone pretty quickly in "Samurai Surprise" which also could mean he was dead.
So if Robo Knight came back from the dead, and other rangers like Jayden and Casey returned, this means all of the past rangers really WERE dead!

In reality, Nick probably said "hey, you can't kill a character" and the production team POo said "oh, no, he'll be back in the finale" and then just stuck Robo Knight in there for a brief few seconds just to troll Nickelodeon.
My thoughts exactly. Being a fan since the beginning, this was a huge disappointment. There was no point to having those legendary rangers if we were not even going to see them fight. I mean they didn't even show him. Him the only one that could save them. Tommy... Tommy the man that made the spider man save with Saba, showing him as the white ranger, but he comes to the war as green and does absolutely nothing... Those hoping the extended version will fix this, sorry but it wont.
If your going to focus on Tommy i would have had him able to legend morph into all his ranger forms. The battle would have also featured american only rangers like titanium (being in the background doesn't count) and the spirit rangers....
Black Worrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/14, 08:56 PM   #12
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Episode 20 - Legendary Battle

I seen both the regular and extended version of episode 20. It used footage from the original Sentai that the regular version didn't. The regular version was good, while the extended version was a little bit better.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply