Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/12/11, 02:25 PM   #1
PeasAndCorn
Comic Relief

Default Music in MMPR

Did MMPR have their own band to write and play their own music? I quite liked it as it suited the show well. Watching 'Lions & Blizzards' and I liked the music during the putty fight scene.
PeasAndCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:26 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

I beleive the fight songs of early PR were done by Ron Wasserman and his band ( the Mighty Raw). Ron did a ton of music for PR. And came back to do the open for SPD.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:26 PM   #3
PeasAndCorn
Comic Relief

I find the music in MMPR to be really good, something that really hasn't been replicated as well for the other series. I quite like Mystic Force but the music doesn't do much for me.

Is there anywhere I can download mp3s of his music? I would love to get copies, especially the songs 'we need a hero' and 'go green ranger'.
PeasAndCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:27 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Try Power Rangers Planet. It should come up in a internet search. At the very least you can get the episodes that have those songs there. And edit them out yourself, if you have Windows Movie Maker.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:27 PM   #5
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

itunes
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 03:50 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Music in MMPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
I beleive the fight songs of early PR were done by Ron Wasserman and his band ( the Mighty Raw). Ron did a ton of music for PR. And came back to do the open for SPD.
That's correct. Ron Wasserman wrote and sung basically all of the MMPR songs but apparently left after MMPR.

I believe someone else wrote the In Space theme song but the person asked Ron to sing it and he agreed to... but other than that nothing else in Power Rangers has had Ron's touch or voice to it except for the S.P.D. Theme Song which he wrote and sung.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 10:23 AM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
you almost have it right the MMPR music was just done by Ron. The Mighty Raw wasn't a band name it was just part of a ploy that Saban came up with but in reality the Mighty Raw is just Ron himself. Ron was doing all of the music himself but back then Saban didn't want that to be shown that only 1 person was doing all of the music.

He came back to sing the Space theme then didn't come back again until he did the SPD theme.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 07:33 PM   #8
Dino Blaze
Comic Relief

MMPR had some of the best music thanks to Ron's work.
Dino Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply