Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/28/06, 06:37 PM   #1
Kamen Rider: Voltron
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Yahoo to Kamen Rider: Voltron
Default Faiz on the Hellmouth

I currently have Writers block and I'm still up to doing this fic.

Also I'm going to show a little at a time.

I came here because of the News of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight...

Anyway...
Disclaimer: KR:555 Toei and Buffy is Joss Whedon

YAHF

Xander/Semi OC
Song of the Chapter: JustiFaiz by ISSA
Chapter 1: That's just Faiz: Part A
Sunnydale, California 1997

------------
Out of the days that they had to come to school and hear Buffy go on about…It was the same thing over and over again…Angel.

This time though, it was Angel and Cordelia issue and on top of that was the ‘volunteering’ of the Halloween trick-or-treaters. Was god punishing the small tight knit group or what?

Xander felt the worst as Buffy saved him from Larry. It was his pride hurt worse out of it as he just avoided them all.

After awhile he cooled his jets and walked to a new place called ‘Ethan’s’. Here he noticed that most of the rifles were taken leaving only the handguns.

This made his Soldier look pretty worthless at this point without a rifle. He then looked at all of the other costumes and found a box with the words ‘Smart Brain’ on the box as he looked and found a belt and three Items inside. One looked like a large version of a brass knuckle or a Camera. Another and more tubular object he found that looked like a telescope, a watch like mechanism and a belt with a detachable cell phone on it.

“I doubt that you could get any reception on it.” A British voice then said out of nowhere.

Xander immediately jumped back as he was startled by the older gentlemen. Who came in and wore a navy blue silken shirt. He had short hair with a smile that could charm birds off a tree.

“You know you could give a guy a heart attack by doing that?” Xander told the man as he patted his chest to calm himself.

“My apologies. My name is Ethan Rayne the proprietor here and I wish to help you out on your selection.” The British man said as he closed the case.

“Thanks, but what did you put the price on this? I mean this is very interesting as to what it all is actually.” Xander asked with a surprised look.

“I have no idea as I found it along side of the road on my travels in Japan. I find that whatever you plan to use this for I believe you’ll use it well in this costume you’ll make.” Ethan told him. “I think this is about…five dollars as for the toy gun it’s about four more.”

Xander saw the deal and took it. He may be poor and he seriously needed the money for the usual Donut run which was secluded for that evening but sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

He took both the gun and the case that were put in a bag as he then ran into Buffy and Willow. Buffy just came in as he met up with them as he grumbled that he had met them there.

“So I’m sorry for what happened during lunch and I’ll let you get pummeled next time that you’re in trouble ok?” Buffy apologized to him.

“Let me think about that for a few seconds.” He said taking up a thinking pose. “Throw in that you’ll handle any vampires and let me have at least one…”

“Deal.” Buffy told him as she then asked. “What did you get there?”

“A case with some things and this Toy pistol all under ten dollars. Just call me the Bargain Bandit.” Xander said as he left the two alone. “If you now excuse me I have a Hair appointment.”
---------
Monique’s Beauty Parlor
---------
Xander just recently came to this shop since the old barber closed down. Sunnydale’s guy of many talents left this world after 50 years of service. He told Xander of heroes challenging the more powerful force out of the reason it was the right thing to do.

It was sad that when Ben passed away. It was nice to know him before he died.

So it was now the place he usually went to have a new name under a woman named Monique who was currently using it for kids in vocational classes to get used to the world.

Monique was African American from New York with an attitude to match. She was a tough bird and she checked out as far as Xander was concerned. She had white curly hair that was tied in to a pony tail in the back. She also was in shape to boot. Her eyes were rebellious and bright as the day she had them.

He soon entered the establishment and waved and said. “Hello Monique.”

“Hello Ralph.” The older African American woman stated as she looked to her client’s hair.

“Yes the mouth is here for a little change of hair…a small highlight of the tips and I’m sooner gone and out of your hair mistress of all things clippable.” Xander mocked bowed as he walked over to one of the other seats.

“Xander your mouth is going to be the end of you some day as it is currently.” Monique told him as she buzzed in an apprentice. “Mari you have your friend here to see you.”

Mari Sonada, her young apprentice who emigrated from Japan recently as she started classes last September.

Her name was Mari a girl who could probably out wit him or Cordelia in an insult match in Xander’s humble opinion.

She was about five foot four and had hair that was shoulder-length brown hair and beautiful brown eyes if Xander wasn’t looking to god for an escape or nightfall to occur.

“Well hello Baka.” She sneered as she entered the area.

“Hello as well miss oriental Sakura thorn.” Xander fired back calmly as he put the bag in the waiting seat as he went to get situated in the chair.

“What do want?” Mari asked him draping the cape and tissue around his neck.

“Just a little dying of the hair a kind of golden brown color.” Xander told her with a smirk.

“Just give me a minute to start the water.” She told him with an evil smile.

“Oh boy.”
--------
Summers Residence two days later Halloween
----------
Xander arrived wearing a Black Blazer, Sunglasses, Slacks and shoes and a Tie carrying the case with him. He was going as an agent of Smart Brain he supposed since he was carrying the case and the pistol.

He sighed as he rang the doorbell and saw Mrs. Summers come to greet him in business attire.

“Well come in Xander and make yourself well at home.” She said as he welcomed him inside.

“Thank you Mrs. S.” He greeted as he walked in and stood with his hand on the case still.

“Well hello Xander my you look very nice in that costume.” She complimented. “But that highlight has got to go.”

“Tell me about it…But I’m keeping this as a reminder to snare a certain person who put on very hot water.” He growled as he felt his head and winced.

“You insulted your own hair dresser?” Mrs. Summers asked with a skeptical smirk.

“No…I was being my Xander self at the time.” He said as he winced again as Mrs. Summers patted his head purposely as he yelped in pain.

“Sure you were.” She said as she soon left out the door.

Xander has to make sure he never goes into that kind of situation again and not say anything. He mused to himself while he waited for Buffy and Willow to come in.

Buffy came down in an elegant maroon dress and brunet wig that fell across her shoulders looking every elegant proper woman.

Well maybe just this once.

“Buffster of Buffonia I completely renounce the evils of Spandex.” He proclaimed and gave a mock bow.

“I Buffy of Buffonia here by say that dear Xander is due to a small whack on the head.” Buffy told him as she quickly reached to the head of her friend and hit him.

“OWWWW!”

“XANDERAREYOUOKAY?” Willow ran in as her bestest bud held his head in pain.

“Just fine there Willow just fine. Just a little sore.”

-------------
Sunnydale High School
---------------
The trio soon made their way to the school to a very not so very happy Principal Synder who was ready to give them all the third degree for being late.

This is going to be good right now…

“Ah just the people that I was going to expel but for the moment I’ll pause on that impulse as there is still fifteen people and here are your flash lights so remember that my eye will be on you all.” Snyder told them as the little troll in both Buffy’s and Xander’s minds thought as he gave them the flash lights and soon left them.

“Damn him and his tweed hide.” Xander muttered.

“Xander?” Willow bopped him on the head as he soon was rubbing the same sore again.

“What was that for?”

“Not In front of the kids.” Willow admonished him.

“Let’s get this over with alright.” Xander grumbled as he rubbed his sore and walked over to the batch of kids that were under his wing.

“Alright troops, this is Agent Harris with your mission. You must stick with me through this most holy of nights to get pieces of treasure called candy. The come in all different flavors but the most notable is….CHOCLATE!” Xander emphasized with a one fingered salute to the air. “There are many ways to get these objectives but you must be patient and calm about the entire thing or it will not work but it will not hurt to know a few tricks…”

He was soon interrupted by a child that was wearing a ninja costume who quickly stole Xander’s gun.

“Somehow some way …I knew this night was going to be long.”

---------------
A/N: Well who do you think Xander is going to be Possessed by?:Evilsmile
Kamen Rider: Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply