Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/27/14, 10:35 PM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Did saban do the right thing bringing back power rangers ?

This question is difficult to even for me to ask as i'm a staunch supporter of power rangers and big fan of it. I could not really see those bashing of power rangers in the forum. So that's why i have raised this question. Did saban do the right thing bringing back power rangers from its presumed death. After all it went off the air with a bang in 2009 with RPM. It was stellar season and people lauded power rangers for such a season to end. In 2011 saban reacquired the rights and started producing power rangers again which was a joyful news for all fans including me. But the string of seasons and episodes left us in bad taste. Although i liked samurai, but it was not at all a power rangers material we have been seeing for decades. And megaforce does not even deserve to be called power rangers season. It has literally made all the staunch fans irate and many normal viewers leave the show. The episodes we have been getting from 2011 does not even match the calibre of filler episodes of spd,rpm. Samurai,Megaforce are tarnishing the power rangers reputation. So the question for all of us is did saban do the right thing bringing back power rangers ? I'm going to vote for yes because there is still hope that dino charge in 2015 charges up and tells the world that power rangers is back and with judd lynn. 'I'm big fan of time force' there is no doubt they will definitely learn from the previous season mistakes
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote