Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Power Ranger?¿
Blue 1 12.50%
Yellow 0 0%
Pink 3 37.50%
Red 3 37.50%
Black 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/22/06, 02:39 AM   #1
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Default WWE Friday Night SmackDown! (PR/Sentai edition)

Following SmackDown! matches below. (Changed June 3)

Tag-team match:
Jack Landors and Nick Russell vs. BanBan Akaza and Kai Ozu

Special Referee Match:
Sam vs. Tetsu, Special Referee: Mick Foley from Raw

Bra and Panties Match:
Z Delgado vs. Jasmine Reimon

Women's 3-on-3 Tag Team Match:
Madison and Vida Rocca, and Syd Drew vs. Urara and Houka Ozu, and Umeko Kodou

3-on-3 Tag Team Match:
Xander Bly, Chip Thorn, and the Undertaker vs. Makito Ozu, Tsubasa Ozu, and Mark Henry

Casket Match (Soon to be changed to Hell in a Cell match):
Bridge Carson vs. Senichi Enari

Main Event: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs-Triple Threat Way Match:
Sky Tate vs. Hikaru Ozu vs. Hoji Tomasu vs. GM Teddy Long's Special Wrestler.

New Additional matches after the tapings:

Post-tapings Match 1: Ladder match for Power Ranger Championship
Nick Russell vs. Jack Landors vs. Sky Tate vs. Xander Bly vs. Chip Thorn vs. Bridge Carson

Post-tapings Match 2: Battle Royal match for Power Rangers Women's Championship
Z Delgado vs. Sydney Drew vs. Madison Rocca vs. Vida Rocca
Old 04/22/06, 03:04 PM   #2
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Default Smackdown! Intro

WWE Friday Night SmackDown! PR vs. Sentai edition

*Smackdown Intro plays*

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. STAPLES CENTER.

*Pyroworks and sparks and fire ignite at the Smackdown stage*

*Michael Cole and Tazz prep up for a long night of commentating*

Cole: Welcome everyone, To another edition of Friday Night SmackDown! I'm Michael Cole, with Tazz at ringside, as were getting ready for a special edition of Smackdown!

Tazz: Oh yeah Cole! A Power Ranger vs. Sentai edition of Smackdown. Space Patrol Delta and Mystic Force vs. Deka Rangers, and Magi Rangers.

Cole: And of course, we're honored to have a special guest here at the commentator table. And it's none other than the legend, Mean Gene Okerlund. How ya doin' Mean Gene!

Gene: I'm good guys, been a long time since Wrestlemania 17 since i appeared in WWE T.V. But now it's time to tell our viewers what matches we have in store here. Can't wait for it! Tell them Cole!

Cole: All right Mean Gene. Tonight, we have 4 matches, PR vs. Sentai Style.
Next up, we have the tag-team match with Nick and Jack, the Power Rangers, vs. Ban and Kai, the Sentai Rangers. Then, a special referee match. Sam vs. Tetsu, and the ref is none other than the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley!

Tazz: and my favorite match that I want to see is the Bra and Panties Match. It's too hot for T.V., but still the fans would love to see it, and so do I.

Cole:Right Tazz, it's gonna be the beautiful SPD Yellow Ranger, Z Delgado, vs. the sexy Deka Yellow Ranger, Jasmine Reimon. Can't wait to see that match, but my favorite match would be the Casket Match between the two Green Rangers, Bridge Carson and Senichi Enari.

Tazz: Right Cole. One of these green rangers will rest in peace, but for the winner, one way to find out, is to watch the match for yourself!

*GM Teddy Long's entrance music plays*

Cole: Hey, it's the General Manager of SmackDown!, Theodore Long. I guess he'll add some matches I suppose?

Tazz: Maybe Cole! What do you think Mean Gene?

Mean Gene: My guess is same as Cole's, but just like you said Tazz, one way to find out!

*Teddy Long appears in the stage, and starts walking to the ring. Then, climbs the small stairs at the left corner of the ring, and steps through the ropes. He then gets a microphone and starts speaking.*

Long: Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! I just came out here to announce two match for you playas. The match after the Bra and Panties match will be a 3-on-3 Womens Tag-team Match! It will be the Rocca sisters, and Syd Drew vs. the Ozu Sisters, and Umeko Kodou.

Tazz: Oh yeah Cole! More girl fighting action! This keeps getting better by the second.

Long: At last, but not least. Our main event will be..............a TABLES, LADDERS, CHAIRS MATCH!

Cole:Now tonight will really get extreme and hardcore! Teddy Long sure got some crazy ideas!

Long: It will also be a Fatal-four way match-up, so it's every man for himself! It will be Sky Tate vs. Hoji Tomasu vs. Hikaru Ozu vs.............a Smackdown Superstar of my choosing. I'll tell you who it is.........when the main event begins. Until then, have a good time playas!!

*Teddy Long leaves the ring and walks back to the stage, and enters backstage*

Cole: Now we got two matches inserted to tonight's edition of Smackdown, and I can't wait for the main event!

Tazz: Now I have two matches that are my favorite Cole! I can't wait for much longer.

Cole: But the question is.....who will be Teddy Long's pick to be in the main event.

Mean Gene: Like the GM Said: we wait for the main event.

Cole: All right then, but coming up next. Jack Landors and Nick Russell vs. Ban Akaza and Kai Ozu, in a Tag-team match. When we come back to Smackdown!

End of Part 1

Copyright. WWE 2006
Old 04/22/06, 05:59 PM   #3
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Default Red Ranger Tag Team match

Tag-Team Match: Nick and Jack vs. Ban and Kai.

Cole: Welcome back, as were getting ready for our first match, the Red Ranger Tag-team match-up.

*Ring Announcer steps into the ring, and speaks on the mike.*

Ann.: The following Tag-team match is scheduled for one fall.

*Jack's entrance music plays*

Ann: On the way to the ring, from NewTech City, Jack Landors!

*Jack appears on stage and starts walking to the ring*

Cole: Jack Landors, leader of SPD B-Squad, is hoping that this match would help him raise his morale a bit here, but he's not accquinted with wrestling before, but this is his first match.

Tazz: Every red ranger in this match is their first match. But they were trained by our fellow Smackdown Superstars, and hope they didn't train them poorly, or someone's leaving the building in a stretcher.

*Jack enters the ring and salutes to the audience*

*Nick's entrance music plays*

Ann.: And the Tag team partner, from Briarwood, California, Nick Russell!

*Nick rides his motorcycle into the stage, with the crowd reacts with awe*

Tazz: Look at that! Does this remind something familiar to us Cole?

Cole: That's how the Undertaker used to enter the arena 4 years ago. Guess this Mystic Force Red Ranger is into motorcycles.

*Nick revs his engine and drives the motorcycle into the ring, then drives around the ring, until he stops in left side of the ring. He enters the ring through the ropes, and raises his right arm with a closed fist. The crowds cheers on.*

*Ban's entrance music plays*

Ann.: And the opponent. From Tokyo, Japan. BanBan Akaza!

Cole: Here comes the Sentai team's BanBan, DekaRed.

*Ban enters from top of the stage, in Battilizer form. Then, jumps off and using his aerial mode, he circles around the arena greeting the fans. Then, he lands on the ring, while Jack and Nick move back away from him. Ban demorphs into his Dekaranger uniform, and waves to the audience.*

Tazz: What a entrance! The fans might change their mind on who they're rooting for. Still, the motorcycle entrance is still the best so far.

*Kai's entrance music plays*

Ann.: And the tag-team partner, from Chiba, Japan, Kai Ozu!

Cole: The Youngest Ozu sibling, and MagiRed. His soccer abilities might help him win this match-up.

Tazz: This kid might have a heart of a hero, but sometimes, he's a bit daring.

*Kai appears on the stage, and walks toward the ring. He does his Magi pose(Pinky finger, pointing finger, and thumb opened.), and fans react to his hand pose. He enters the ring, and walks to a turnbuckle, and stands on the middle row ropes, and does his hand pose again.*

*Nick goes behind the ropes on the upper left turnbuckle, and Kai as well, but behind the lower-right turnbuckle. Jack and Ban were in a stare, until the bell was rung. The match begins.*

Cole: Here we go! Our first match on this Smackdown edition is underway.

*Jack strafes left to right, while Ban tries to punch him, but misses.

Then, Jack gets ahold of Ban's shoulders, trying to push him, but Ban stands his ground.

Jack makes a bug push and Ban fell down, despite his defense.

Ban kicks Jack's legs and falls, Ban gets up and kicks him in the abdomen.

Jack grabs Ban's left leg and falls, Jack gets up and applies the Ankle Lock.*

Cole: Wait a minute! That's Kurt Angle's signature move! Still, can Jack make Ban tap out?

*Kai enters the ring, and hits Jack at the back. He lets go of Ban's leg, and tries to stand up, but Kai gives him a quick jab to the face.

Referee pulls Kai away from Jack, and tells him to go back to his turnbuckle, and he does.

Ban gets up and readies the spear while Jack talks to the ref. He runs to Jack, but Jack evades Ban's spear and he hits the turnbuckle.

Ban was hit by the collar bone. Jack grabs his shirt and pulls him up, and gives him 5 punches and falls down.

Jack goes for the pin. Ref counts 1......2... but Ban kicks out at 2.

Jack gets up and walks to his partner, Nick, and tags him. Both of them got Ban at his feet and did a double clothesline.

Ref tells Jack to go back to T.B., and Nick goes for the pin. Ref counts 1....2...Ban kicks out again at 2.*

Tazz: Nice, Ban kicks out 2 times. I think there is something inside this Ban that might help him.

*Nick gets up and bring Ban to his feet, and Irish whips him, but Ban counters and swings Nick to the upper-left turnbuckle.

Ban makes the tag to Kai, and goes back to the T.B. Kai ran toward Nick, for the Battering Ram. Nick moves suddenly, and Kai hits the turnbuckle.

He gets ahold of Kai, and brings him in the upper rope buckle. Grabs his throat. and Nick delivers the Super Chokeslam to Kai.

Nick goes for the pin. Ref counts 1......2.... then Ban interferes and breaks up the three count*

Cole: Wow, Nick gave Kai the Super Chokeslam. He would've won until Ban interfered.

* Jack enters the ring and attacks Ban. Ban left the ring and Jack still attacks him, and Ban fights back.

Nick readies his signature move, Nickless Charm. Kai gets up, and looks for Nick. Nick grabs Kai's head and moves straight forward, and jumps high, til' he lands safely with behind.

Nick gave Kai a Running DDT, enough to get the pin. Ref counts 1....2....3. The bell rings.

Ban tried to go back in the ring to break up the count, but Jack grabs his legs and pulls him to the ground.

Jack goes inside the ring, and shakes hands with Nick. Ref moves between them, and raises their arms in victory.*

Ann.: Here are the winners: Nick, and Jack!

Cole: The Power Rangers win this one with the Nickless Charm to make the victory. Let's look at the replay.

*watches replay of Nick's finisher.*

Tazz: It was enough to put the young Ozu down for the pin count. Jack, however wanted to keep Nick, not to be interfered, and that's what he did by keeping Ban busy.

Cole: Well, what a match it was, but coming up next! Sam vs. Tetsu with special guest referee, Mick Foley. and Z vs. Jasmine in a Bra and Panties match. We'll be right back after the break!

End of Part 2
Old 04/23/06, 03:48 AM   #4
Shadow Ranger

Good Job

And nice Avatar. It is good to see HHH beating folk down again.
Old 04/23/06, 02:07 PM   #5
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Thanks

This might take a while cause I need to think how the matches are gonna act out, but in the Bra and Panties Match, it'll go from Singles match to a Battle Royal. You'll find out.

From the King of Kings,
Trooper Clerk
Old 04/23/06, 10:14 PM   #6
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Backstage promos to upcoming matches.

LOCKER ROOM.

*Z comes out of the shower room, wearing only a towel to cover her. She then checks her bag for her wrestling clothes. Someone knocked at the door.*

Z: Come in.

*Madison and Vida Rocca enters the room, to see Z still wrapped in a towel.*

Madison: Hey Z, got a minute? Me and V wanna talk to you about the bra and panties match.

Z: What about it?

Vida: It's just that the girl, Jasmine, we found out she's a pro at this.

Z: How?

*Madison hands Z a picture book of Jasmine in training with Umeko. Z looks shocked that she was a women's champ at New Japan Pro Wrestling*

Z: Don't worry girls, I can take her on, even if she is a Bra and Panties Match expert.

Madison: Just so that we're on the same page, we'll be behind you when things get ugly, I know that Jasmine has ties with those Ozu b*tches.

Z: Thanks, but will it affect your chances of winning the Tag team match with Syd against them and Umeko?

Vida: Come on girl, we're the Rocca sisters, we do it our way, our style.

Z: Okay, thanks for the help. I better go get ready. You two should get ready too.

Madison: Okay, good luck girl.

*Madison and Vida left the room, Z turns to her bag, and gets her clothing. She takes her towel off, but her back is only showing in front of the camera. Crowd whistles to this.*

Tazz: All I gotta say is....................WOW!

Cole: Tazz!

*Kristal appears in another room, holding a microphone.*

Kristal: Ladies and Gentlemen, The World's Strongest man, Mark Henry.

*Mark Henry appears beside Kristal. With him is his manager, Daivari.*

Mark: Deadman, I'm calling you out. After what happened at Wrestlemania, it made me furious than ever to demolish your dead ass back to the graveyard. So tonight, I'm callin' you for a rematch from Wrestlemania 22. But this time, it'll be you who will rest in peace!

*GM Teddy Long appears next to Kristal, with a look of disagreement.*

Long: Well Henry, you're just jealous that you lost to the Undertaker, making his Wrestlemania record 14-0. But today.............today is a power ranger vs. super sentai edition of SmackDown!. So, if you want to be on the ring tonight, you gotta have a power ranger or sentai ranger with you.

Tazz: Uh-oh! I think Teddy Long is up to something Cole!

Long: So...........after the Women's tag team match. You, Mark Henry, will be in a 3-on-3 tag team match. It's Mark Henry, Makito Ozu, and Tsubasa Ozu versus Xander Bly, Chip Thorn, and the record holder for the undefeated winning streak at Wrestlemania.....................THE UNDERTAKER!

Cole: Oh my!

Tazz: Now it gets interesting.

*Daivari shooks his head in disagreement, and kept saying "No, No, No"

Long: Sorry Daivari, the match has been made, so Mark, you gotta compete in this match. Nothing more, but..........If you do not compete tonight, then I will consider your contract..........TERMINATED!

*Crowd cheers for this reaction*

Long: Well? What it's gonna be, playa?

*Mark has no choice but to compete or else he is immediately fired. Mark nods his head reluctantly.*

Long: All right then, now go get your bigass ready. You're gonna need it.

*Teddy Long walks away, Kristal in shock after what Long announced tonight.*

Cole: Well my friends, a new match has been added to today's time slot. After the women's tag team match, another tag team match takes place. It's Mark Henry with the Ozu brothers against Xander, Chip, and the Phenom, the Undertaker. It's on tonight on SmackDown!

End of Part 3
Old 04/26/06, 12:15 AM   #7
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Special Referee Match: Sam vs. Tetsu

*Ring Announcer Tony Chimel stands in the middle of the ring with the mic.*

Tony: The following contest is a special referee match.

*Sam's entrance music plays*

Tony: On the way to the ring, from NewTech City, the Omega Ranger, SAM!

Cole: Well Tazz, here's a mystery man who is actually a ball of light, but he's in ranger form. I think it may prove an advantage for him.

Tazz: No doubt about it Cole, but the rules for this match is that you can't use your powers or it's automatic disqualification. Talk about an advantage!

Cole: Well tonight just moments earlier, GM Teddy Long announced another Tag-team match with Xander, Chip, and Undertaker versus Makito, Tsubasa, and Mark Henry, after the women's tag team match.

Tazz: And what I saw earlier that kinda got me hot is Z's hot, smooth back. Wow.

Mean Gene: Still thinking about that my friend?

Tazz: I was an ECW superstar, you gotta love ladies, and their bodies.

*Sam finally makes it to the ring waiting for his opponent*

*Tetsu's entrance music plays*

Tony: And the opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, Tetsudou "Tetsu" Aira!

Cole: Rumor is he is a special "Tokkyou" officer because he has a gold badge. So he must have been trained by the best, and therefore fight for the best.

Tazz: *Distracted* What? What did you say Cole?

Cole: *shooks in disbelief* Never mind Tazz. *chuckles*

*Tetsu enters the ring, then waves the audience. Him and Sam wait for their referee.*

*Mick Foley's entrance theme plays. Crowd goes for a standing ovation*

Cole: Oh my! Here comes the Hardcore Legend himself!

*Foley appears in the stage, wearing the referee shirt of his own, and walks toward the ring with a fist held up high.*

Tony: And the special guest referee, from Long Island, New York, MICK FOLEY!

Cole: Here comes the hardcore legend himself, Mick Foley. He's known for the making of the Hardcore match, and the Hardcore Championship.

Tazz: Mick has made a lot of accomplishments, but some got a bit gruesome.

Cole: That's right Tazz, at Wrestlemania 22, Mick Foley lost to Edge on his own game, a Hardcore Match. Now, Foley is back, and maybe when he returns to Raw, he may get payback on Edge.

*Foley enters the ring and gets ready*

*Bell Rings*

Cole: Well the match is underway, and let's see how this turns up to be.

(Sam punches Tetsu 3 times til he fights back with several punches. sam goes for the Irish Whip, but Tetsu counters and Sam moves toward him for a clothesline. He brings Sam up, then gives him a back chop. Sam fights back with a neckbreaker, and pins Tetsu until a kickout at 2. Sam goes for his signature move, FFTF (Force from the Future). Tetsu counters it with a German Suplex. Tetsu gets ready for the spear while Sam is standing up. He successfully spears him, and pins him, but Sam kicks out at 2. Foley tells Tetsu that Sam broke out at 2 before he got to 3. Sam attacks him and goes for a backbreaker. Sam goes on top of the turnbuckle and delivers the Elbow Drop, but Tetsu rolled over to miss it. Tetsu got up and delivers his finisher, Nonsense!, and makes for the pin, but Foley stops at 2 when he saw Tetsu using the ropes as leverage. Tetsu gives the STF to Sam, making him tap out. Foley calls it, and bell has rung.)

Tony: Here's your winner, Tetsu Aira!

Cole: WHAT A MATCH-UP! Sam taps out of the STF.

Tazz: I gotta say this Tetsu is like Kurt Angle, but he's here for one night only. By the way, Mick Foley looks like he should be a ref instead of a wrestler, but he is the Hardcore Legend.

Cole: Well Tazz, guess what's up next?

Tazz: Oh yeah! Next on SmackDown! is every guy's favorite match, the Bras and Panties match, and it's coming up after the break!

End of Part 4
Old 05/01/06, 06:08 PM   #8
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Bra and Panties Match: Jasmine vs. Z

*Camera looks outside Staples Center*

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown! here at Los Angeles, at the Staples Center, where Wrestlemania 21 took place.

Tazz: Here, 2 champions were crowned a year ago. John Cena beat JBL for the WWE Title, and Batista beat Triple H for the WHC Title.

Cole: And don't forget Undertaker's win, 13-0. Now it's 14-0. The Undertaker is invincible at Wrestlemania, doesnt matter if they're big or small. The Phenom will always prevail.

*Camera goes back inside the Center.*

Tony: The following contest is a Bra and Panties match. Now the only way to win is if you stripped your opponent's clothing, leaving the Bra and panties, then she can pin the opponent or by submission.

*Z's entrance music plays*

Tony: On the way to the ring, from New Tech City, Elizabeth "Z" Delgado!

Cole: Wow Tazz, I think you're right about her. She is hot, but I'm a gentleman, so I'm way out of her league.

Tazz: Me too Cole!

Mean Gene: Me? I'm a thousands miles out of her league.

*Cole and Tazz laughs*

Cole: Oh that was a good one Gene.

Tazz: Uh huh. Smackdown! is sponsored by See No Evil starring the Big Red Monster himself, Kane. In theaters May 19. and Quizno's mmmmmm....toasty.

Cole: I gotta say, this woman kinda reminds me of Melina

Tazz: Hey, leave Melina out of it Cole. She's my woman.

*Jasmine's entrance music plays*

Tony: And the opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, Marika "Jasmine" Reimon.

Cole: Oh my! Now that is a goddess right there.

Tazz: You're into Asian women aren't you? Well I'm into American women, is that a problem?

(Continues next time.)