Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/14/15, 06:37 PM   #21
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why do people still defend Kimberly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Hart View Post
I wonder why they replaced the Rangers with Kids and the Alien Rangers?
I'm not sure how true this is but I've heard of 2 stories.

The first story is that they wanted to give the veterans a break especially in the case of David and JDF since they didn't get to have much of a life with the work schedules that they had but because David wasn't going to be a Ranger anymore they were allowing him to return early.

The second story that I've heard is that they wanted to film MMPR and the beginning of Zeo at the same time and what better way to do that than to do what they did?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/14/15, 11:16 PM   #22
Doctor Dana
Comic Relief

I was gonna say Yost didn't get much of a vacation. But I suppose he wasn't needed as much in Zeo. If they did film it at the same time.
Doctor Dana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/14/15, 11:17 PM   #23
Samurai Forever
Comic Relief

I wonder why they went with Alien Rangers? Why not just have them be teenagers wh o were adults in the normal timeline?
Samurai Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/15, 04:05 AM   #24
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

The way I see it is this: Zordon didn't want to risk using teens of the reversed time and have them unable to handle the power once time was restored. Or maybe him making Rangers in a time line before the MMPR ones would have messed up the time line itself.

In reality, Saban may have wanted to use the Kaku Ranger suits because 3 was a Ninja Themed season, BUT due to Kaku not having a Pink Ranger, they had to scrap that idea and keep the MMPR Suits, but gave them the Ninja Ranger suits as a kind of 'transition' suit. Kind of like a Pre-Zeo yearly transition thing
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/15, 09:16 AM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Forever View Post
I wonder why they went with Alien Rangers? Why not just have them be teenagers wh o were adults in the normal timeline?
I'm thinking it's because they wanted to use the Kakuranger footage a bit more including ground fights since before the Alien Rangers came all of the ground fights were original and they likely didn't want any of the current Rangers to be active Rangers so they went with using Rangers from another planet.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply