Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/16, 06:56 PM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Also of Season 2 MMPR and where Rita and Zedd going to be in Turbo?

Ok what was Ritas Plan w Zedd when she married him? was she going to wait until the Rangers were destroyed? And they really acted like a couple by Season 3 and UP!

what made GOLDAR hate Rita? it seems After ZEo and up he seemed to accept Rita.

where Rita and Zedd going to be the main bad guys in Turbo??? wow and why wherent they in the end. I feel it was a good idea they werent cause it would have gotten stale and they had their season (MMPR). How would they have made their monsters grow that season?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/16, 10:03 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Also of Season 2 MMPR and where Rita and Zedd going to be in Turbo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
Ok what was Ritas Plan w Zedd when she married him? was she going to wait until the Rangers were destroyed? And they really acted like a couple by Season 3 and UP!
that's a good question since I don't think Rita really had a plan other than getting Zedd to fall in love with her with a love potion and then once they destroyed the Rangers she probably would've fought Zedd for the right to take over Earth.

I think them acting like a couple was just a case of Rita being in the act for so long that perhaps she truly did fall for Zedd at some point.

Quote:
what made GOLDAR hate Rita? it seems After ZEo and up he seemed to accept Rita.
I don't think he necessarily hated Goldar he was just annoyed with her losing to the Rangers all the time and therefore automatically jumped ship over to Zedd. He was willing to help out Master Vile as well due to Zedd's constant failures even though he had no reason to because he wasn't part of Master Vile's crew.

Quote:
where Rita and Zedd going to be the main bad guys in Turbo??? wow and why wherent they in the end. I feel it was a good idea they werent cause it would have gotten stale and they had their season (MMPR). How would they have made their monsters grow that season?
I think it's definitely possible that they were going to be the main villains in Turbo and I think the only reason that makes any sense in regards to why it didn't happen is because something had happened to Robert Axelrod the voice of Lord Zedd.

That's a good question about how they were going to make their monsters grow if Rita and Zedd were there in Turbo since they wouldn't have the torpedoes that Divatox did and using the Sentai growth method wouldn't have worked like it usually did since the Carranger growth method was just too out there for Power Rangers so I think they probably would've came up with something else... like maybe a villain firing a magic beam or something... or perhaps Finster would've devised a device that would've allowed a monster to grow.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/16, 10:20 AM   #3
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that's a good question since I don't think Rita really had a plan other than getting Zedd to fall in love with her with a love potion and then once they destroyed the Rangers she probably would've fought Zedd for the right to take over Earth.

I think them acting like a couple was just a case of Rita being in the act for so long that perhaps she truly did fall for Zedd at some point.

I don't think he necessarily hated Goldar he was just annoyed with her losing to the Rangers all the time and therefore automatically jumped ship over to Zedd. He was willing to help out Master Vile as well due to Zedd's constant failures even though he had no reason to because he wasn't part of Master Vile's crew.

I think it's definitely possible that they were going to be the main villains in Turbo and I think the only reason that makes any sense in regards to why it didn't happen is because something had happened to Robert Axelrod the voice of Lord Zedd.

That's a good question about how they were going to make their monsters grow if Rita and Zedd were there in Turbo since they wouldn't have the torpedoes that Divatox did and using the Sentai growth method wouldn't have worked like it usually did since the Carranger growth method was just too out there for Power Rangers so I think they probably would've came up with something else... like maybe a villain firing a magic beam or something... or perhaps Finster would've devised a device that would've allowed a monster to grow.
I meant was why did GOLDAR HATE RITA For a while? and from when she returned to much into season 3?

for if Zedd and Rita were in Turbo, would it have been the same, cross staffs? they did that in Season 3 and Zeo. whats your take on them possbily being in Turbo again and is that why they juist disappeared after Good as Gold? They never struck back at the Rangers and tried again for the Earth.

how would Rita have faught Zedd for the right take over earth? at first she was like an Evil Lyn to Skeletor, un season 2 when she came back.
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/16, 10:28 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
I meant was why did GOLDAR HATE RITA For a while? and from when she returned to much into season 3?
like I said I don't believe he necessarily hated Rita he just hated losing and he was spent so long losing while he was with Rita that he probably got annoyed with it I mean remember he was regularly beaten by the Rangers even with Scorpina's help in Season 1 and even with the help of Finster's Putties for backup.

Quote:
for if Zedd and Rita were in Turbo, would it have been the same, cross staffs? they did that in Season 3 and Zeo. whats your take on them possbily being in Turbo again and is that why they juist disappeared after Good as Gold? They never struck back at the Rangers and tried again for the Earth.
no I don't think they would've done the same growth method I think they would've done something different but exactly what I'm not really sure since there was nothing that they could use from Carranger in order to splice it into a new/Sentai growth method like they did with Zedd summoning his Growth Potion in Season 2 and then throwing it down to Earth where it eventually goes into Dairanger footage and the same situation happens in Season 3 with Rita's Wand and Zedd's Staff firing growth lightning which then switches to Kakuranger footage of the growth lightning.

I do think it would've worked out quite well if they were back in Turbo though since it would've made more sense than what we had actually gotten.

Quote:
how would Rita have faught Zedd for the right take over earth? at first she was like an Evil Lyn to Skeletor, un season 2 when she came back.
Not sure but what I can tell you is that Rita does appear to be a more powerful witch even though her magic wasn't experienced enough to make monsters she can however use her magic without her Wand whereas it was shown that apparently Zedd is nothing without his Staff.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/16, 07:37 PM   #5
Green Samurai Ranger
Putty Patroller

Robert Axelrod really has looked quite skeletal for a decade or more. I wonder if he's been ill.
Green Samurai Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply