Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/16/06, 02:35 PM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Default i'm never gonna cook again!

today, i was cooking some hot dogs and i left'em on for too long...the pot was steaming and the kitchen smelled horrible so i took the pot and i put it under a sink and turned on the cold water...(bad move on my part)....it exploded causing the shmutz to go all over the place..now i have a few burns on my arm and my hand....hopefully it's nothing serious...i told my mom first...so when she get's home she'll check me out....next time i'm gonna buy mircrowaveable t.v. dinners!
Old 04/16/06, 04:34 PM   #2
Shadow Ranger

Don't give up. If I quit after everytime I almost burned down the house then I would have starved to death long ago.
Old 04/16/06, 05:18 PM   #3
Razi
Power Ranger

Aww, that sucks! But hey, don't give up!!

(by the way, hot dogs are microwavable. Its usually about 1 minute per hot dog. Poke holes in the hot dog with a fork, put in pyrex dish, then add some water, then microwave! Just as an FYI for next time)

I hope its nothing that serious, but don't feel bad. I burn stuff all the time, which is why whenever I have to cook with oil on the stove, I make sure my Mom does it, so I don't get splattered. Bad experience I don't wanna repeat, but yeah. I do it all the time. Accidents happen!

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/16/06, 07:38 PM   #4
Kari
Power Ranger

lol what usually gets me is when I boil milk and water for the pasta roni stuff... usually boils over LOL. But no worries, just clean it up and be on your way...
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/06, 09:53 AM   #5
Esther
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Aww, that sucks! But hey, don't give up!!

(by the way, hot dogs are microwavable. Its usually about 1 minute per hot dog. Poke holes in the hot dog with a fork, put in pyrex dish, then add some water, then microwave! Just as an FYI for next time)

I hope its nothing that serious, but don't feel bad. I burn stuff all the time, which is why whenever I have to cook with oil on the stove, I make sure my Mom does it, so I don't get splattered. Bad experience I don't wanna repeat, but yeah. I do it all the time. Accidents happen!

-Razi
thanks...my mom says that " G-d's punishing us" for some odd reason..hehe... lol