Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > In Memory Of

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/01/14, 11:38 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default The Brady Bunch TV series

Robert Reed (Mike Brady) died on May 12, 1992, no official cause but him being HIV positive could've contributed to his death according to his Doctor.

Florence Henderson (Carol Brady) died on November 24, 2016 due to heart failure.

Allan John Melvin(Sam Franklin, Alice's love interest,) died on January 17, 2008. He died due to cancer.
Ann B. (Bradford) Davis (housekeeper; Alice Nelson) died on June 1, 2014 died due to a subdural hematoma after falling in er bathroom.

Herbert Anderson (Doctor that appeared to treat boys' measles) died on June 11, 1994. Died of stroke complications.

James Gilmore "Jim" Backus (played Zaccariah T. Brown and Mr. Harry Matthews) died on July 3, 1989 from pneumonia complications.

Imogene Coca (played Brady daughters' Great Aunt Jenny) died on June 2, 2001. Died due to natural causes incidental to Alzheimer's disease.

Donald Scott "Don" Drysdale (guest starred as himself, he was a Famous Pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers) died on July 3, 1993. He died due to a heart attack.

Don Ho (guest starred as himself, he was a famous Hawaiian singer.) Died on April 14, 2007. He died due to heart failure.

David Thomas "Davy" Jones" (guest starred as himself, he was a famous former member of The Monkees.) died on Feb. 28, 2012. Died from a severe heart attack due to atherosclerosis.

David D. "Deacon" Jones (guest stars as himself, he was a defensive end for the Los Angeles Rams) died on June 3, 2013 due to natural causes.

E.G. Marshall (plays Marcia's school Principal, Mr. J.P. Randolph) died on August 24, 1998. He died due to lung cancer.

Vincent Leonard Price, Jr. (plays Professor Hubert Whitehead) died on Oct. 25, 1993. He died due to lung cancer.

Natalie Schafer (plays Penelope Fletcher) died on April 10, 1991. She died due to cancer.

Paul Winchell (plays Skip Farnum) died on June 24, 2005. He died due to natural causes.

Marcia Karen Wallace died on Oct. 25, 2013. She died due to pneumonia and sepsis, breast cancer was also listed as a significant condition of her death.
Marcia played a salesclerk in "Would the Real Jan Brady Please Stand Up" in Season 2 and she also played Mrs. Robbins. Robbins appeared in Season 3.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/08/14, 09:49 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: The Brady Bunch TV series

I think that it's all the deaths that has happen, for now.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/14, 11:41 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

wasn't a fun thing to do, to look up all of the deaths for that show.
Old 04/27/15, 12:51 AM   #4
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

you got Ann B Davis's wrong its 2014 not 2004
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/27/15, 09:57 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink DinoCharge Ranger View Post
you got Ann B Davis's wrong its 2014 not 2004
thanks for catching that since it was a typo and I didn't notice it.
Old 04/27/15, 10:38 AM   #6
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

your welcome
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/23/17, 12:52 AM   #7
Hailey Hartford

I hate to say this but you forgot one. Florence Henderson died in 2016 of Heart Failure. She was Carol Brady.
Hailey Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/23/17, 03:26 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Hartford View Post
I hate to say this but you forgot one. Florence Henderson died in 2016 of Heart Failure. She was Carol Brady.
I wouldn't say "I forgot about her" since that was posted in 2014 so that was 2 years before her death BUT I did forget about this list.
Post New ThreadReply