Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/15, 11:53 AM   #11
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Tommy should have never been able to get his powers back

I always think its funny how people can hate a fictional character?
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 09:34 PM   #12
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

This isn't about Tommy hate or any dislike for the character that I have. I just feel that this didn't make sense. Even if I loved Tommy. And for record I didn't mind Tommy at this point. I didn't turn on him until the White Ranger days. No Green Spandex just sounds better than No White lol. I don't hate Tommy, just don't think he is a good character. He should have been gone after "Green Candle".
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 09:35 PM   #13
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I know how you feel. I don't like anything past MMPR and everyone gives me a hard time about it. I don't take it personally though. They have their opinion and I have mind. We are all free to express ourselves in the way we see fit.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/15, 09:37 PM   #14
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Yeah, when people disagree with me about Sentai not being better than PR , I just laugh. Since its pretty much fact that Super Sentai is the far better program. No disrespect to them. They can like what ever they want. Just don't let it get to me. So I don't think you guys should let it get to you.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/15, 12:10 AM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
"Return of An Old Friend" doesn't make sense. In "Green Candle" Rita used said object to drain Tommy of his powers. The powers would have been transfered to Rita if it wasn't for Jason taking the coin. The transfer never happened. So recharing them shouldn't have been an issue. It was that if Tommy used them , Rita would get the powers. So once Tommy morphed the Green Powers should have been transferred to Rita.

Now could Jason have used the coin? That is interesting...Since Tommy givening him the coin stopped the Transfer. But we don't know if an already powered Ranger was needed to stop the transfer.
you do have a slight point but I think one way you can look at it is that since Tommy canceled the transfer originally that Rita couldn't ever get those powers.

Another way to look at it is because it was a combination of Zordon and the other Power Coins that infused the Green Coin with power that it counteracted Rita's spell that was originally on the coin.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/15, 12:15 AM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Power View Post
I think Clone Tommy may have been in "Legendary Battle". It would explain why he still had the Green Ranger Powers.
no it wouldn't since Tommy was there with Saba which only the real Tommy would have yet there was no White Ranger in the battle unless you count the Gokaiger stuff that was shown.
Old 02/14/15, 12:17 AM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Ranger View Post
Tommy 2 gave up the powers when he created his colonial hat. They would have been useless in the past anyway. Besides who would have retrieved him?

The Green Powers that were drained were stopped mid transfer. So no one got them. They were lost forever. Until however Tommy got them back before "Legendary Battle".
Exactly the Wizard Tommy gave up any of the Ranger powers that were granted to him by the Wizard.

I don't agree that the powers that were going to be transferred were lost forever since Zordon said that by passing the powers on to Jason that it would stop the transference of powers to Rita.
Old 02/14/15, 07:16 PM   #18
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Maybe they could have waited a year and had him come back as White Ranger. It would have made it even more of a surprise.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/15, 07:18 PM   #19
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Its pretty funny that Zordon said the White Ranger powers could never be lost. Yet they are gone two years later.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 10:51 AM   #20
VR Master
Power Ranger

He just meant that they couldn't be drained away by evil like the Green Powers.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply