Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/31/15, 09:05 PM   #11
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

Default Re: Dino Charge preview episode summaries

Yeah I found that out since my last post. Funny because someone in the episode thread complained their was no American villains. Of course I am one to talk lol.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/15, 09:42 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

yup LOL of course not like everyone is that well versed in the Sentai series.
I'm not myself at the moment (except Zyuranger-Gekiranger.)
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/15, 08:05 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Here are the most recent episode titles as well as their preview summaries.

505 - Breaking Black (3/7)
When a Maori fortune teller asks Chase for help guarding her shop from a potential thief, Chase is happy to help but falls under the spell of Sledge's latest monster, Spellbinder. The rest of the Rangers must quickly figure out how to help break Spellbinder's hold on Chase before their friend is lost to them forever.

The Tooth Hurts
When faced with the fast-firing Cavity monster, Riley thinks Chase doesn't take the threat seriously but soon learns that Chase simply has a different approach.

Let Sleeping Zords Lie
When Sledge's monster stings the Ankylo Zord, Shelby must use her advanced dino knowledge to tame the wild beast.

Double Ranger, Double Danger
When clone Rangers steal the real Rangers' irreplaceable tracking device, Fury learns the location of the powerful Ptera Zord.
Old 03/04/15, 03:00 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite View Post
A caveman really isn't much different than a guy from the Jungle like Cole. That description actually reminds me of the time Cole had to learn to ride his bike.

The villains don't seem interesting to me either. I hope we get an American made villain this year. Its always better with that.

Pumped to see a Dinosuar season. Seems to really go with PR. I hope there is a good storyline this season.
true a caveman and someone from the Jungle isn't that big of a difference but it is a big difference
SPOILER:
when the caveman is from the past and was frozen in time.
Old 03/04/15, 05:48 PM   #15
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default episode summeries

Wow doesn't look like DC is gonna prove me wrong anytime soon. Those episode summeries sound boring and terrible.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/15, 05:51 PM   #16
Superstatler
Power Ranger

Default re: episode summeries.

I have been pretty critical of Dino Charge too. But I am going to wait and see. I can't just go by episode summeries.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 10:52 AM   #17
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Default Re: episode summeries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Wow doesn't look like DC is gonna prove me wrong anytime soon. Those episode summeries sound boring and terrible.
Translation: I've outgrown this show
Zarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 12:12 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: episode summeries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarius View Post
Translation: I've outgrown this show
at least someone said it in regards to him.
Old 03/08/15, 02:24 PM   #19
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Sounds fine to me. But like has been said, you never know until you actually see the episodes.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/15, 01:19 AM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Episode titles and preview summaries have been revealed.

501 - Powers From The Past (2/7)
Millions of years after the mysterious and powerful Energems were entrusted to the now extinct dinosaurs for protection from a ruthless bounty hunter, a pair of courageous teens find themselves in possession of two of these long lost precious artifacts and come face to face with a monster who will do everything in his power to steal them for himself.

502 - Past, Present and Fusion (2/14)
A new teen finds his own Energem and joins Tyler and Shelby on their pilgrimage to the Dinosaur Museum where they learn they are a part of the elite team called the Power Rangers. They are entrusted with protecting the Energems from a fierce bounty hunter named Sledge who has returned and is more determined than ever to capture the Energems for himself.

503 - A Fools Hour (2/21)
Sledge arrives on Earth to confront Keeper and the Rangers. He gives them a deadline to return the Energems but coming up with a plan to fight back gets compromised when Tyler goes after Fury on his own. Can the Rangers figure out how to work as a team?

504 - Return Of The Caveman (2/28)
Chase tries to help Koda adapt to modern day technology after he struggles to learn how to ride their new high tech Dino Cycles but when they are caged in a cave by one of Sledge's monsters, Koda must rely on his caveman instincts to escape and save his friend.

505 - Breaking Black (3/7)
When a Maori fortune teller asks Chase for help guarding her shop from a potential thief, Chase is happy to help but falls under the spell of Sledge's latest monster, Spellbinder. The rest of the Rangers must quickly figure out how to help break Spellbinder's hold on Chase before their friend is lost to them forever.

The Tooth Hurts
When faced with the fast-firing Cavity monster, Riley thinks Chase doesn't take the threat seriously but soon learns that Chase simply has a different approach.

Let Sleeping Zords Lie
When Sledge's monster stings the Ankylo Zord, Shelby must use her advanced dino knowledge to tame the wild beast.

Double Ranger, Double Danger
When clone Rangers steal the real Rangers' irreplaceable tracking device, Fury learns the location of the powerful Ptera Zord.
I just noticed something in regards to the monsters that Chip has been choosing to use from Kyoryuger.

The first one was Iceage who was from Kyoryuger 1. Scrapper from 2 and Slammer from 3. Spellbinder from 4.

SPOILER:
Because of a preview clip that was posted recently we know Debo Bathisie (from Kyoryuger 5) will be the Monster-of-the-Day in tomorrow's episode.

"Let Sleeping Zords Lie" gives me the impression that Debo Viruson from (Kyoryuger 5 and 6) will be the Monster-of-the-Day in that episode.

"Double Ranger, Double Danger" however is more of a tricky apple to decipher but I'm thinking it'll be Yakigonte (from Kyoryuger 7) due to the clone Ranger aspect.
Post New ThreadReply