Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/02/17, 09:58 PM   #1
Wesley Smallings
Comic Relief

Default Wes and Jen was a bad couple

Not only did they waste are time by not having them get together in the end. They were just a bad fit. It was unbelievable for Jen to just fall so head over heels for Wes. I don't care how cold she could be to him. She should never have fell for Wes. It was bad enough she let Wes lead her team. Which was even more unbelievable.

Jen should have remained with Alex. She loved him very much, as did he. It made no sense for her to abandon him for Wes after she found out he survived Ransik's attack. The whole reason she went back in time was to avenge Alex. Who she loved deeply . I can't see her falling for someone like Wes. I don't care how much he looked like Alex. Jen wouldn't even have let Wes be part of the team if they wrote things correctly.

Alex was the only one who saw threw Wes' charade and why he shouldn't be leading the Rangers. He also pointed out how undisciplined the Rangers became listening to Wes. And it totally went over his head. Alex's big mistake was supposedly believing in Wes in the end and letting him continue to lead his fiance's team/. When he knew he himself was a more qualified leader. Jen was too and he just let Wes continue to lead. It was just very strange and made no sense.

Alex was the real victim. As he loved Jen and lost her because of his injury. He did everything to protect the future and still loved Jen. He was even willing to let Wes lead the team to make her happy and preserve the future. Even if him thinking that was bad writing. Alex was punished in the end by losing Jen to the fraud that was Wes.
Wesley Smallings is offline   Reply With Quote