Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10/29/14, 05:48 PM   #1
jabber1990
Putty Patroller

Default a few plot-holes (spoilers)

I am kind of going off of memory here and a few youtube videos I saw, so I haven't actually sat down and watched this in 15/16 years

I assume Terra Venture had to ration food and supplies out, probably using the original number of how many tickets were bought, but now there are 3 stowaways now, (4 if you include that kid who was there) (Leo, Damon, and Maya) to confuse the Maya thing she has no ID, and nobody knows who she is. I assume Leo got Mikes rations (he's dead or AWOL) Damon got Skulls rations, but what about Maya?

to add to the Mike situation, he died during training on the moon and was gone for a while, but now he's back doing the same job? how does that work without UCMJ?

Kendrix and Kai (and later Mike) would disapear to go on Missions, on top of that they were left on the moon, though I think that could be a "no we came back, somebody forgot to count us"

when Kendrix died how do you explain that? she already kept disappearing to do her hobby, then she died with only 11 witnesses (6 are complete strangers) and no body is recovered? how do you explain that? then she comes back to life at the end? The Military was probably hired out as a private security force who would see Kendrix

now my theroy behind that is after all the conflict is resolved that the Power Rangers were hired on with the Military much like the silver guardians were
jabber1990 is offline   Reply With Quote