Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/17/16, 10:41 PM   #1
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Default The Sentai Snob Thread

This is the thread for the Sentai Snobs Group we are starting here. Please do not post unless you are willing to join us and believe Sentai is better than Power Rangers. We will be happy to answer any of you're questions though. Either in this thread or via pm. Sentai is Forever has decided to allow me to lead.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:47 PM   #2
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Default Re: The Sentai Snob Thread

Thanks Snob, glad to be part of this group with you. PRangerX just pmed me and told me that he is having trouble with creating the actual social group but will keep working on it. He also asked me to make sure we let everyone know that our views are not necessarily the views of Power Rangers Online.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:50 PM   #3
Ranger Sentai
Putty Patroller

I've decided to take the plunge and try Sentai. To be honest Power Rangers kind of has been boring to me for a long time. I only post here out since I am used to talking about it on the web. I really feel like I need to move on to something else. Perhaps Sentai will help.

I hope you guys don't mind me posting here.
Ranger Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:52 PM   #4
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Oh no this is the type of post we want. We ill be happy to help you learn more about Sentai. I think a lot of fans feel like you and just don't want to admit it. I'll pm you some Sentai info like I did Massive Ego. Hopefully you both can join us. I realize it will take time to watch all the Sentai.
Old 10/17/16, 10:55 PM   #5
Ranger Sentai
Putty Patroller

Okay, I'm not quite so sure I will ever feel as strongly about it as you guys. I haven't watch much to be honest with you. But I am taking a break from PR. So I will have plenty of time to try and catch up. I know it will take awhile.
Ranger Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:56 PM   #6
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Sentai Snob wanted me to post about how I have agreed to watch Sentai. I don't know why. This isn't a cult. And its not a big deal. It will probably suck worse than Power Rangers to be honest. But might as well check it out. I had to sit through Overdrive of all things.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:58 PM   #7
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I think he just wants people to see that its okay to watch Sentai. Snob and I have agreed not to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do. We just strongly believe in this. And think it will help everyone understand where we have been coming from.
Old 10/17/16, 11:01 PM   #8
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Yes, we are only trying to help everyone have some fun. We know a lot of you really don't like Power Rangers anymore. So we are trying to get you to realize Sentai is the answer to what is missing. Massive Ego and Xander Betts have wisely agreed to watch Sentai for themselves. We encourage everyone to give it a try as well. All it takes is one PM. I promise you , you won't be disappointed.
Old 10/17/16, 11:01 PM   #9
Sentai Envy
Sentai Snob

Count me in guys. I've been lurking for awhile. Now I finally have a reason to post. But I agree with everything you have said.
Sentai Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 11:08 PM   #10
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Welcome aboard. Glad we already have a third official member.
Post New ThreadReply