Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #21
ShinySephiroth
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which zords weren't destroyed?

That's funny, I Googled the Zeo Megazord to see if anyone had mentioned this. In King Mondo's Last Stand, Billy says Jason needed to get the piece from the "zords he dismantled". I was assuming the pieces of the Thunder/Dino Zords, but I am pretty sure I saw the circle with the five Zeo symbols on it. It appears Billy dismantled the Zeo Zords. They might have gotten more into it had Billy stayed for Turbo ie he made the Turbo cars from the old Zeo Zords.
Granted, I don't remember much of Zeo past the Super Zeo Zord (I am re-watching it right now). The Zeo Megazord never battles with the Super Zeo Zord, does it?
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #22
johnboy3434
Putty Patroller

They fight alongside each other on several occasions. Sorry, but if the Zeo Megazord was dismantled, it wouldn't have been until after the events of the series.
johnboy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #23
Xenotome
Putty Patroller

If we're to believe cut scenes from the Turbo script then Divatox destroyed the Zeo zords along with the powers.
Xenotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #24
Patamon
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
The Zeo Megazord never battles with the Super Zeo Zord, does it?
I think they do in Rangers of Both Worlds when Cogswitcher took control of the Zeo Megazord while Impursonator took control of the Super Zeo Megazord
Patamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #25
RisingSunRanger
Putty Patroller

The status of the Zeozords depends on weather or not Scorpion Rain is cannon. Personaly, I like to think it is.
RisingSunRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #26
raz
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
That's funny, I Googled the Zeo Megazord to see if anyone had mentioned this. In King Mondo's Last Stand, Billy says Jason needed to get the piece from the "zords he dismantled". I was assuming the pieces of the Thunder/Dino Zords, but I am pretty sure I saw the circle with the five Zeo symbols on it. It appears Billy dismantled the Zeo Zords. They might have gotten more into it had Billy stayed for Turbo ie he made the Turbo cars from the old Zeo Zords.
Granted, I don't remember much of Zeo past the Super Zeo Zord (I am re-watching it right now). The Zeo Megazord never battles with the Super Zeo Zord, does it?
I just watched it and saw that circle. It's hard to tell what it is on it. However, the two Megazords fought in the same footage in Rangers of Two Worlds later in the season, so he didn't dismantle the Zeo Zords. The Dino Zords got destroyed. The Dragonzord was sent back into the sea. The Thunderzords were blown up, but the pieces were all over. The Ninja Zords went back to Ninjor's temple as per Tommy's line in Alien Rangers of Aquitar or Zeo Beginning, can't remember which one. The Shogun Zords, not where they went.

Without assuming the dino zords were salvaged, however their power was used for the Thunder Zords, and the fate of the other zords, excluding the Billy dismantled the Dragonzord or the Shogun Zords (Both ancient weapons as per the lore), the only likely zords the power booster in Mondo's Last Stand came from would be the Thunder Zords or the Tiger Zord.

The one curious thing was about MMPR:TM. Ooze destroyed the Command Center, the rangers lost their powers and they had to go get new powers and zords. Did they have old zords before Ooze appeared? What happened to them?
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #27
johnboy3434
Putty Patroller

"Thanks johnboy, that big list you typed up was sure helpful." :(
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #28
Miraculous Bikkun
Putty Patroller

You made the terrible mistake of being the last to post on a page.
Miraculous Bikkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #29
ShinySephiroth
Putty Patroller

I only just saw that post, John. It is very helpful! Thanks!

I do wonder about Dark Thunder being canon. Official vs. canon and all. MMPR: TM is official, but not canon. I would personally consider it canon. I only wonder about the community of fans in general.

Mentioning the movie and Zords, since it is a different timeline/dimension (Sliders, anyone?), I assume something changed the timeline so that Zedd and Rita hooked up 10,000+ years ago, for some reason she not needing to/not coming up with the idea to make a Green Ranger. With the added threat of Zedd and Rita early on (and they DID have some good plans before and including Rito destroying the Thunder/Dino Zords), Ninjor forged even more powerful coins, including a sixth (why it is a White Tiger I don't know, ask him?) to answer the threat. That could be why they have added armor/abilities. I would think they have variations of the Dino Zords before Ooze, with Tommy having a White (Sabretoothed?) Tigerzord (imagine the White Tigerzord in Battlemode, or the Mega Tigerzord ^_^ ).

I guess it would be possible that the Shogun Zords were what were dismantled if the Thunder/Dino Zords are under control of the Dark Rangers (barring being canon), since they couldn't be used. Ninja Zords are intact with Ninjor, Battle Borgs with Aquitians. If Dark Rangers AREN'T canon, then I guess the Thunder/Dino Zords were what were dismantled.

I guess we should also add Serpenterra to the list of Zords active/non-active. Judging by Serpenterra's "size" in Forever Red, my personal bias is that the info the remnants of the Machine Empire are slightly off, and that was just a prototype of Serpenterra and the real, BIG, thing is being taken care of by Squatt and Baboo at Master Vile's old house. *wink icon*
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #30
johnboy3434
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion01 View Post
Thunder Megazord was one of the 10 megazords that was going to be in the battle against serpentera (if things went as planned). This means that Dark Thunder has to be cannon.
Actually, it doesn't mean anything because that scene never made it to the finished product. If you consider "Dark Thunder" to be canon (only one "n"), then the Thunder Megazord could still have been destroyed in the unseen conclusion to the story. We simply don't know.
Post New ThreadReply