Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #1
raz
Putty Patroller

Default Which zords weren't destroyed?

I was thinking about this in the Dragon zord thread and no one went through all seasons. Someone want to take a stab at it?
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #2
redranger89
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which zords weren't destroyed?

Dragonzord, Tor, and Titanus weren't destroyed. I guess you could say the dinozords weren't destroyed, because the thunderzords couldn't operate without the original dinozords, and Alpha salvaged what remained of them to be put into the thunderzords.
redranger89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #3
WhiteMystechRanger
Putty Patroller

The Thunderzords however were completely destroyed.

The Season 3 Zords are kind of iffy, the Alien Rangers seem to have the Shogun Zords, the Ninjetti Zords are back with Ninjor I believe, or just vanished when the coins were destroyed.

Zeo Zord's fate was never discussed.
Turbo Zords destroyed.
The Astro Megaship and MegaWinger were both repaired and are operational.
Galaxy Beasts/Wild Force animals are still around.

Lightspeed Zords may have been destroyed with the Aquabase.
Time Force Zords are still operational.
Ninja Storm Zords I honestly have no idea.
Dino Thunder Zords were destroyed.
SPD were destroyed, or at least the first set were.
Mystic Force Zords are still around.
Jungle Fury Zords are animal spirits, thus can't really die.
RPM Zords survived I believe.
Operation Overdrive Zords survived.

Um, well, I think there has been plenty threads about this before.

That's all I can think of right now
WhiteMystechRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #4
raz
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy 84 View Post
SPD Deltamax Megazord (The flying one) wasn't destrpyed and neither were the Zeo zords iirc
You mean SWAT megazord? It was functioning at the end of Endings Pt. 2. The Delta Runners were all destroyed, though.
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #5
WatcherMark
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
If the Zeo Zords were held inside the Power Chamber then they could be destroyed after what happened in Turbo. I remember the Mach Megazord getting deleted I don't remember if it came back though.
When Gem and Gemma returned, they shot down the control tower with their Zords, so it's safe to say those and the others were still functional at the end of the series.
WatcherMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #6
JungleBeast
Putty Patroller

Dinozords > Parts of the 5 main ones used by Alpha 5 to create the Thunderzords, the rest of them is gone for good.
Dragonzord > Asleep in the Angel Gove lake/sea, powerless without a fully funcitional MMPR Green Ranger.
Titanus > still in one piece, but needs a MMPR Megazord to fully operate.
Thunderzords > Destroyed by Rito.
MMPR Ninja Zords > Lost in time, but still around somewhere.
Shougn Zords > Still around, the Alien Rangers have access to them.
Battleborgs > Still around.
Zeo Zords > Located in the Zeo Zord holding bay. ALL OF THEM.
Turbo Zords > Destroyed. ALL OF THEM.
Original Astro Megaship > Destroyed in the finale episode of Lost Galaxy. However, the one from Forever Red is still around.
Mega Voyager > Gone.
Mega Winger > Presumably destoryed, although Zhane said it was in the reapir shop.
Delta Megaship/Megazord > Gone.
Galaxy Megazord > Still fully functional. The three of the Lost Galactabeasts are gone.
Lightspeed Rescue Megazords > Gone, but probably rebuilt off-screen.
Time Force Megazords > All still very functional.
Wild Zords > All currently reside on Animaria.
Ninja Storm Megazords > Storm - Gone; Thunder - Gone, Samurai: still in one piece, but useless without Green Samurai Powers.
Dino Thunder Zords > All gone.
SPD > Delta Megazord is gone, SWAT Megazord is fully functional, Command Megazord is still operational as well (since it's just a SUPER-MEGA GIANT walking command center)

The Mystic Force Zords all survived, because as long as the Ranger believe in magic, they have their powers and thus, the Zords. I think the Battlefleet Megazord from OO was damaged beyond repair, which is close to being completely destroyed. Jungle Fury Zords are still in one piece, as well as RPM's, because Dr. K can always re-make them.

At least that's how I remember the state of the Zords/Megazords from all seasons.
JungleBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #7
raz
Putty Patroller

What about the Ninja Storm Mammoth?

I can't remember what happens to the Overdrive zords.

Wait, every Lightspeed Megazord was destroyed? When did the Zenith Carrier Zord get destroyed?
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #8
JungleBeast
Putty Patroller

Well, the Zenith was on Terra Venture, and Terra Venture was destroyed by Trakeena and I don't think anyone even bothered reteriving it.

Ninja Storm Mammooth is also powerless without the power disks, so it's pretty much scrap matal.

Yes, as I recall, every Lightspeed Megazord was destroyed, unless someone re-built them, probably Angela.
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #9
raz
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWhiteTiger View Post
I don't believe Artillatron was destroyed...but the only thing it ever did was give the rescue megazord bigger guns.
Carried the rescue zords.
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #10
JungleBeast
Putty Patroller

That's right. So we might say that we do have fully operational Zords that can still be fully used in a fight, operational Zords that are useless, inoperational Zords and destroyed Zords.

Dragonzord, Titanus, Artillatron, Zentih (if it wasn't destoryed, which I doubt), Transwarp Megazord, Ninja Storm Mammoth Zord are all Zords that are now useless, either they are without powers or components needed for them to be operational, but to be honest, Zords that didn't do much except this thing and that thing aren't really worth mentioning, that's why I didn't list Artillatron (I actually forgot its name anyway) and for Zenith, I think it went into a battle in like 1 single episode. At least Titanus got used outside Sentai footage, multiple times. Also, I didn't mention Tor, because he appeared only a few times in the series.
Post New ThreadReply