Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #11
raz
Putty Patroller

Default Which zords weren't destroyed?

I was thinking about this in the Dragon zord thread and no one went through all seasons. Someone want to take a stab at it?
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #12
redranger89
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which zords weren't destroyed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henshin_King View Post
but if you recall reto blew up the thunderzords, which in the same mannor he blew up the dinozords
Yeah, I just thought of that after I made my first post. D'oh, stupid me!:shame:
redranger89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #13
Remmy 84
Putty Patroller

SPD Deltamax Megazord (The flying one) wasn't destrpyed and neither were the Zeo zords iirc
Remmy 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #14
Remmy 84
Putty Patroller

The SPD original megazord was destroyed as in the finale the rangers pull themselves from the wreckage
Remmy 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #15
PedroMcNamara
Putty Patroller

The wind rangers zords and the thunder rangers zords were destroyed. Not sure about the samurai chopper, since Cam never got it out of the zord bay in the finale due to Mara and Kapri's interferrence before storming the base with Lothor.
PedroMcNamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #16
raz
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy 84 View Post
SPD Deltamax Megazord (The flying one) wasn't destrpyed and neither were the Zeo zords iirc
You mean SWAT megazord? It was functioning at the end of Endings Pt. 2. The Delta Runners were all destroyed, though.
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #17
WatcherMark
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
If the Zeo Zords were held inside the Power Chamber then they could be destroyed after what happened in Turbo. I remember the Mach Megazord getting deleted I don't remember if it came back though.
When Gem and Gemma returned, they shot down the control tower with their Zords, so it's safe to say those and the others were still functional at the end of the series.
WatcherMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #18
raz
Putty Patroller

What about the Ninja Storm Mammoth?

I can't remember what happens to the Overdrive zords.

Wait, every Lightspeed Megazord was destroyed? When did the Zenith Carrier Zord get destroyed?
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #19
raz
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWhiteTiger View Post
I don't believe Artillatron was destroyed...but the only thing it ever did was give the rescue megazord bigger guns.
Carried the rescue zords.
Old 11/03/11, 10:04 AM   #20
johnboy3434
Putty Patroller

I wrote the following post after I had finished my big runthrough of PR back in Fall '10. It's a list of all the gear that may or may not have been destroyed over the course of the series. Anything not on this list is pretty much guaranteed to be operational.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy3434
MMPR (Dino)
--Core five Dinozords heavily damaged by Lord Zedd in "The Mutiny, Part III" (components used to make core five Thunderzords)
--Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord destroyed by power accelerator overload in "Ninja Quest, Part I" (rebuilt in "Dark Thunder"; may have survived unpublished conclusion)
----Green powers lost due to effects of Green Candle in "Green No More, Part II" (revitalized in "Return of the Green Ranger"; user is left in the 1700s, abandoning powers; source of powers then destroyed)
----All other Ranger powers lost due to power accelerator overload in "Ninja Quest, Part I" (regathered in "Dark Thunder"; at least partially survived unpublished conclusion; Black powers seen badly damaged in "Always a Chance"; Red powers seen usable in "Forever Red"; White powers said to be destroyed in "Fighting Spirit"; Black powers temporarily restored by Sentinel Knight in "Once a Ranger")

MMPR (Ninja)
--No hardware destroyed
----Powers lost when Power Coins destroyed by Rita and Zedd in "Climb Every Fountain" (shown regathered in "With Friends Like These..."; may have partially survived unpublished conclusion; White powers said to be destroyed in "Fighting Spirit")
-----NOTE: Ninjor not dependent on these powers.

MMAR
--No hardware destroyed
----Powers remained with Aquitians after end of mini-series (team still active in "Rangers of Two Worlds"; Red powers still active by "Forever Red")

PRZ
--Zeo Megazord presumably destroyed by Serpentara in "Scorpion Rain" fan project (events of SR receive oblique reference in "Forever Red")
----Powers abandoned during "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" (Green powers somehow not accessible in "Always a Chance"; Red powers usable in "Forever Red"; Red powers somehow not accessible throughout Dino Thunder)

PRT
--Robo Racer blasted by Divazords before disappearing during "Parts and Parcel" (may have been destroyed)
--Rescue Megazord destroyed in kamikaze attack on Goldgoyle during "Chase into Space, Part I"
--Turbo Megazord damaged beyond repair by Goldgoyle in "Chase into Space, Part I"
--Turbo Robotic Arsenal Mobilizer destroyed when used to detonate Goldgoyle during "Chase into Space, Part I" (Lightning Sword seen reforged in "Forever Red")
--Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster captured by Divatox's forces in "Chase into Space, Part II" (later freed during "True Blue to the Rescue")
----Powers cut off when Eltar conquered by Dark Specter in "Chase into Space, Part II" (Blue powers seen somehow usable in "True Blue to the Rescue"; Red powers seen usable in "Forever Red")
-----NOTE: Phantom Ranger and Blue Senturion not dependent on these powers.

PRiS
--Delta Megazord destroyed by Ecliptor in "The Impenetrable Web"
--Mega Voyager destroyed by explosion of Tankenstein in "A Line in the Sand"
--Red Galaxy Glider shot down by Velocifighter in "Countdown to Destruction, Part I" (possibly destroyed; later seen repaired in "The Power of Pink")
--Mega Winger critically damaged by Velocifighters in "Countdown to Destruction, Part I" (undergoing repairs at end of Part II)
----Powers remained with teens after end of season (core five still active in "To the Tenth Power"; Red powers still active in "Forever Red")

PRLG
--Defender Torozord destroyed while holding open a portal in "Escape the Lost Galaxy"
--Stratoforce Megazord and Centaurus Megazord destroyed by kamikaze Stingwingers in "Journey's End, Part II"
--Astro Megaship destroyed in suicidal strike on Scorpion Stinger during "Journey's End, Part II" (later seen rebuilt in "Forever Red")
--Red Jet Jammer critically damaged by crashing into Mirinoi's moon during "Journey's End, Part II" (later seen repaired in "Trakeena's Revenge, Part 2")
--Red Armor upgrade destroyed by point-blank usage against Trakeena in "Journey's End, Part III"
--Remaining Jet Jammers and Astro Cycles were onboard Terra Venture when it crashed in "Journey's End, Part III" (may have been destroyed; Jet Jammers later seen functional in "Trakeena's Revenge, Part 2")
----Magna Defender powers lost in destruction of Torozord during "Escape the Lost Galaxy"
----All other powers left in traditional resting places during "Journey's End, Part III" (shown to be readily accessible in "Trakeena's Revenge"; Red powers still active in "Forever Red")

PRLR
--Supertrain Megazord and Lightspeed Solarzord damaged beyond repair by Olympius and Diabolico in "Rise of the Super Demons"
--Lifeforce Megazord destroyed by torpedoes in "The Fate of Lightspeed, Pt. 2"
--V-Lancers, Rescue Rover, Rescue Bird, Lightspeed Cycles, Rescue Speeder, and Trans-Armor Cycle may have been inside the Aquabase during its destruction in "The Fate of Lightspeed, Pt. 2" (Rescue Rover and Trans-Armor Cycle later seen in "Time for Lightspeed")
--Mobile Armor Vehicle and Omega Megazord destroyed in collision during "The Fate of Lightspeed, Pt. 2"
----Powers remained with teens after end of season (team still active in "Time for Lightspeed"; Red powers still active in "Forever Red")

PRTF
--Electro Booster destroyed by power overload in "The End of Time, Pt. 2"
--Red Vector Cycle heavily damaged by Ransik in "The End of Time, Pt. 3"
----Powers remained with teens after end of season, but only Red and Quantum Rangers remain in present (team reunites in "Reinforcements from the Future"; Red and Quantum powers still active in "Forever Red")

PRWF
--Red Savage Cycle damaged beyond repair by Artilla in "Homecoming"
--Animarium Armor partially dismantled and then blasted by Master Org before disappearing in "The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1" (may have been destroyed)
--Soul Bird destroyed by Master Org in "The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1" (may have been resurrected in Pt. 2, but is never shown)
----Powers taken back into hiding by Princess Shayla in "The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 2" (are said to return when they are needed again)

PRNS
--Ninja Gliders struck by attack from Zurgane and set ablaze in "General Deception, Part II" (may have been destroyed)
--Mighty Mammoth Zord destroyed by Vexacus in "Storm Before the Calm, Part I"
--Thunder Megazord destroyed by Vexacus in "Storm Before the Calm, Part I"
--Storm Megazord destroyed by explosion of Lothorzord in "Storm Before the Calm, Part II"
--Battlizer Armor destroyed by Lothor in "Storm Before the Calm, Part II" (seen somehow usable again in "Thunder Storm, Part 2")
----Powers sealed in Abyss of Evil with Lothor during "Storm Before the Calm, Part II" (powers regained during Lothor's escape in "Thunder Storm", but used up in the ensuing battle; Blue powers temporarily restored by Sentinel Knight in "Once a Ranger")

PRDT
--Thundersaurus Megazord and Mezodon Megazord destroyed in explosion of Zelzord during "Thunder Struck, Part II"
----Powers used up in battle with Mesomonster during "Thunder Struck, Part II" (Yellow powers temporarily restored by Sentinel Knight in "Once a Ranger"; Core three powers regenerated by Kat Manx during "History", but used up sending teens back to 2005)

PRSPD
--Delta Squad Megazord destroyed by A-Squad in "Endings, Part 1"
----Powers remained after end of season, but Jack resigned with Sky and Bridge promoted, leaving no one with the Green powers; also, Omega powers return to 2040 (Bridge has been promoted to Red by "Once a Ranger", with Doggie retiring and Sky promoted; whether the Blue, Green, and Shadow spots have been filled is unknown)

PRMF
--Manticore Megazord destroyed by the Master in "Mystic Fate II"
----Powers apparently remained with their owners after end of season (Green powers still active in "Once a Ranger")

PROO
--Drivemax Megazord and BattleFleet critically damaged by Flurious in "Crown and Punishment"
--One of the Drive Claws detonated in order to take out a squad of Chillers in "Crown and Punishment"
----Powers remained after end of series, possibly still in the hands of the teens

PRJF
--No hardware destroyed
----Powers remained with owners after end of season

PRRPM
--Paleomax Megazord and Whale Zord destroyed by Venjix in "Danger and Destiny, Part I" (may have been brought back by Dr. K in Part II, but are never shown)
----Powers turned over to Dr. K in "Danger and Destiny, Part II"
johnboy3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply