Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 2 40.00%
9 1 20.00%
8 1 20.00%
7 0 0%
6 0 0%
5 1 20.00%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/07/09, 05:23 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Episode #31: "Xaviax's Wrath"

Behold, the greatest power-up delayed for the dumbest reason... Survive Mode!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/09, 12:22 PM   #2
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler Alert Again:

Now I'm sorry, but I give this episode a 10. Maybe others will have different opinions of this episode, but I see this episode as being the best one of the show. The action was absolutely perfect. The usage of music again was perfect. I really felt the intensity of the fight through the music. When Wrath was standing at the end of the tunnel after they beat Strike you knew they were fighting the final boss.

The usage of the Ryuki footage was mixed very well with their original footage. I felt like this episode was easily over a half hour. There was so much packed into it.

Survive Knight fighting Strike was a great fight and I loved how JTC tried to weasel his way out of being vented. He is a real villain and should not be allowed a heroic death. His final rush at them while he was dying was great.

Dragon Knight and Wing Knight versus Wrath was another excellent fight. They finally showed how powerful Wrath was and we finally got to see his Final Vent. I was so scared throughout the fight that someone would run away, but thank god they stayed and fought to the end. The conclusion of the fight to me was the biggest surprise. I definitely did not expect it to end that way.

I loved Kit's reaction to being vented. "This feels weird." lol

At first it wasn't the most emotional death, but when Maya and the others got there that scene officially killed Chris' death. The return of William O'Leary was another great scene. Seeing Wrath disappearing and him laughing and still standing there was great. Finally the revelation that the government agents have the Advent Master is great. Also the preview for the next episode was one of the best previews. I always thought Maya at one point would be Siren.(Don't ask why.) She even changed her look to look the part.

The negatives in this episode were sprinkled throughout, but the positives overshadowed them.

Again they say they have to work together, but then they split up. *Face Palm*

Later on they say they have to work together, but then they split up again. *Face Palm*

Wrath's Final Vent either was so strong that it killed him and everyone else or it was just a stupid way of getting rid of him. I think the second one.

Sorry this has been so long, but as you can see I really enjoyed this episode. Kit's death is what made this episode so unexpected and great. The main character killed off when there are still about 5 episodes is great. Maya becoming Siren is another great thing in my opinion. I believe that the vented Riders are going to be resurrected with the aid of the Advent Master or at least the good ones. One final thing Onyx is coming back.
Old 11/07/09, 01:12 PM   #3
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Wow. This episode actually outdid "Strike's Ultimatum" on the "Wow I didn't expect that" factor. And I thought all the rumors of Maya becoming a rider were jokes. This episode just totally left me wanting more. My major complaint is I didn't get to see Dragranzer, but I have a feeling this will be rectyfied later on (or at least I hope). As for Onyx, those dream sequences in past episodes were just plain mean! I wanna see Onyx and they're teasing me with all this waiting. Waiting hurts my soul.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/09, 04:05 PM   #4
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Angry

'Xaviax's Wraith' is a good episode. We get 3 vented Kamen Riders in this episode. One of them is the title character. We never got Wraith's backstory. How will Len defeat Xaviax without Kit to help him? I guess we'll have to watch the remaining episodes to find out.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/09, 11:22 PM   #5
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
'Xaviax's Wraith' is a good episode. We get 3 vented Kamen Riders in this episode. One of them is the title character. We never got Wraith's backstory. How will Len defeat Xaviax without Kit to help him? I guess we'll have to watch the remaining episodes to find out.
I'm betting we'll get Wrath's back story. If you check kamenrider.com, the official Kamen Rider Dragon Knight web page, they have yet to post a bio for Wrath. Usually, they only give away information that's already been given away in the show to keep everything secret, so I'm betting Wrath's backstory is what they're waiting on. The same goes for Onyx, Advent Master, and both our heroes' survive forms.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/09, 07:58 PM   #6
Gerbil the Sinner
Putty Patroller

Alarmingly, the scene with Len mourning was genuinely touching.

Good episode. It's nice to see the status quo viciously sodomized every once in a while.
Gerbil the Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/09, 02:50 AM   #7
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbil the Sinner View Post
Good episode. It's nice to see the status quo viciously sodomized every once in a while.
This.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply