Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/29/14, 05:20 PM   #1
Agent Z182
Putty Patroller

Default Quantum Ranger Theory

This a theory of mine I've had since I saw Eric's suit. What if the Qunatum Morpher was the first in a series of new powers Time Force was working on. For one thing Eric's suit is the same as Wes except with jagged arrows and black gauntlets and patches instead of white. Then there's his zord which is a T-Rex, a zord that we've seen with two other Red Rangers. We also know that Biolab was working on trying to replicate the Quantum powers for the Silver Guardians. Perhaps we'd have seen different colored versions of Eric's suit? And finally, we've Ranger seasons that posses two different teams. The A and B-Squads in SPD and the Wind and Thunder Rangers in Ninja Storm.

So, what are you guys' thoughts on my totally crazy theory?
Agent Z182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 05:31 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Quantum Ranger Theory

I see two different senarios here. One senario sees Time Force trying to create a team of Quantum Rangers. The other sees Bio Lab or SPD make one.

It seems like the Quantum Ranger was a prototype for the Time Force Rangers. But Time Force probably has the ability to make a Quantum Force. Give Bio Lab or SPD time to reverse the morphers and they can do the same thing.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 05:34 PM   #3
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

I could see their being a Quantum Ranger on Mr. Tate's old SPD team. Tate's powers had to at least be reverse engineered from Wes.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 05:38 PM   #4
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Quantum is a Sixth Ranger to me. I don't see Time Force planning to use it for anything else. It was the protype for the Time Force powers. And now its in the present. So Time Force doesnt' even have it.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 05:46 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
This a theory of mine I've had since I saw Eric's suit. What if the Qunatum Morpher was the first in a series of new powers Time Force was working on. For one thing Eric's suit is the same as Wes except with jagged arrows and black gauntlets and patches instead of white. Then there's his zord which is a T-Rex, a zord that we've seen with two other Red Rangers. We also know that Biolab was working on trying to replicate the Quantum powers for the Silver Guardians. Perhaps we'd have seen different colored versions of Eric's suit? And finally, we've Ranger seasons that posses two different teams. The A and B-Squads in SPD and the Wind and Thunder Rangers in Ninja Storm.

So, what are you guys' thoughts on my totally crazy theory?
It's funny you say that considering what happened in Timeranger.
It was actually revealed there that the powers were the prototype powers for the Time Police but the Captain ditched them and the V-Rex purposefully through a time portal in an effort to get rid of them.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 05:47 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Quantum is a Sixth Ranger to me. I don't see Time Force planning to use it for anything else. It was the protype for the Time Force powers. And now its in the present. So Time Force doesnt' even have it.
that's true BUT they would know how they created it.
Old 12/29/14, 07:24 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
It's funny you say that considering what happened in Timeranger.
It was actually revealed there that the powers were the prototype powers for the Time Police but the Captain ditched them and the V-Rex purposefully through a time portal in an effort to get rid of them.
I thought the powers were reversed engineered from Timered? And the Quantom Ranger being from the future was a change PR made.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 08:51 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I thought the powers were reversed engineered from Timered? And the Quantom Ranger being from the future was a change PR made.
nope to both.
Time Fire's powers were also from the future but the difference with that is that Ryuuga of the Time Police ditched them purposefully through a portal because of what he knew about his fate (since he was supposed to be Time Fire and die as him) whereas Time Force lost the Quantum powers (and its zord) in a time travel accident.
Post New ThreadReply