Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/02, 02:54 PM   #1
CyberBlack
Shadow Ranger

Default Lunar Wolf Ranger already chosen !!

This is CyberBlack, well I spoke to Iris Hampton, on Monday, about the casting calls for the 6th ranger. She said that the producers already have their eye on this caucasian male, as usual. I guess that cancels me out. I'll just have to audition this fall for Hurricanger, coming in 2003.

CyberBlack,
Old 02/16/02, 07:39 AM   #2
fireforce
Comic Relief

I really hope you make it. It would be cool to see someone fulfill that dream. I think most everyone in PR fandom would love just to have that kind of chance even to audition.
And have a person who was a PR fan to work for the show.
Best of luck to ya!

PS There has only that I have heard of one person who was a big fan(who was an adult) Erin cahill said in her online interview that mike copon watched the show before being on it and he was a fan. I know the blake foster was a fan to, but he was a kid and all.
fireforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/02, 05:33 AM   #3
Digimansion02
Shadow Ranger

Cole and Ally are big PR fans, so is the head writer that replaced Judd Lynn, he ran PROA.
Old 02/18/02, 03:18 AM   #4
ShadowForceBlue
Power Ranger

good luck cyber black oh yeah do you know what the LWR on screen name is?
ShadowForceBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/02, 05:19 AM   #5
BT20
Comic Relief

el funeroverse has said that for now the SILVER wild ranger name is jarod
BT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/02, 04:59 PM   #6
CyberBlack
Shadow Ranger

Thanks , I hope I get the part this fall. I don't know who the Wolf Ranger's name is gonna be. Iris didn't tell me.

CyberBlack
Old 02/21/02, 04:09 AM   #7
TimeBlue2002
Shadow Ranger

Pleaseeeee....stop the lies.

Goodness...I mean.....gawd! For pete sakes stop with this non-sense.... ~sounds goofy~ "I spoke with Iris, she said I can audition for Hurricanger which will NEVER come over to the u.s. since prwf is the last one... doh doh doh.. and she said the silver ranger is another caucasian dude....doh doh doh."

One word for you............Sad. That is all, I mean you are so sad, since you wish you could go to the studios or call Iris, you have come to the point that you are hallucinating.

I wish you luck alright.....luck to stop your lying ways.
Old 02/22/02, 06:22 PM   #8
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Dude, you have got issues.l What makes you think Wild Force is the last one. No one ever said that. As a matter of fact, there has been more people that have said otherwise. And it's possible that he did speak with Iris Hampton. She would be the person to talk to.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/02, 06:43 AM   #9
fireforce
Comic Relief

Hey digimansion, where did you get that info? I was just curious, but I like the fact that they were fans. Hopefully they are sincere, not just acting as puppets.
fireforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/11, 09:04 PM   #10
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Lunar Wolf Ranger already chosen !!

good luck
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply