Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/31/05, 08:07 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

For those of you that don't know yet, a canadian cable station accidently aired the second part of the DT/SPD team up. THis has never happened before, and is pretty unprecendented. The only time a team up has been seen before it was suppose to air on televsion, was the LG/LR team up. But that was because of a promotional video sold at some Macdonalds. Follow the link to Download it from War ( also known as Lisa J/Mrs. O).

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=58294

spoilers

Well certianily not the best team up ever. But it wasn't horrible. If you looking for a fun episode ( that is full of action), I guess you will be satistfied. But their was little plot to this and the whole thing came off as a bit rushed. I can't say it was a fitting curtian call for DinoThunder. I did like how Zeltrax was used instead of Mesogog ( even if this does takes place before he died in Thunder Struck) . I have to say Jeffery did a nice job viocing Dr Oliver. There were times when he sounded just like Tommy. But I have to say, that the episode was pretty forgetable as a team up. The whole Gruumm higher power thing should be interesting though.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/31/05, 08:19 PM   #2
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

How did they have MORA and OMEGA,
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/31/05, 08:21 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Jul 31 2005, 08:19 PM
How did they have MORA and OMEGA,
And once again you prove your absolute lack of any intelligence.

This takes place after Omega shows up and after Morgana gets turned back into Mora, duh.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/31/05, 08:22 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

We can assume Gruumm turned Morgana back into Mora for whatever reason. Remeber the episode was not supposed to air yet. So this actually takes place quite a few episodes down the line. Not sure what you mean about Omega.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/31/05, 08:25 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Jul 31 2005, 08:22 PM
We can assume Gruumm turned Morgana back into Mora for whatever reason. Remeber the episode was not supposed to air yet. So this actually takes place quite a few episodes down the line. Not sure what you mean about Omega.
Mora was before Omega in the episodes we have seen before this. This idiot is apparently assuming Wormhole is the next ep after Zapped. Where Mora is still Morgana.
Old 07/31/05, 09:29 PM   #6
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

No. Morgana gets turned back to mora AFTER she destroys omega, if omegas alive how is she mora again???
Old 07/31/05, 09:32 PM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Jul 31 2005, 09:29 PM
No. Morgana gets turned back to mora AFTER she destroys omega, if omegas alive how is she mora again???
Obviously you are stupid and have no idea what you are talking about. They will never destroy a Ranger on PR. At most they will destroy the power but not the Ranger. And since this is the second team up episode to be shown somewhere from 30-36 obviously Morgana gets turned back to Mora for another reason.
Old 07/31/05, 09:34 PM   #8
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Well if you want to know what i mean. watch what they meant to air (messenger part 2), remember grumm said to morgana: you will not be turned back until you destroy that omega ranger... i may have the wording wrong but thats what he was saying
Old 07/31/05, 09:37 PM   #9
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Jul 31 2005, 09:34 PM
Well if you want to know what i mean. watch what they meant to air (messenger part 2), remember grumm said to morgana: you will not be turned back until you destroy that omega ranger... i may have the wording wrong but thats what he was saying
You are correct. But as you can see that is NOT the case.
Old 07/31/05, 09:39 PM   #10
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

True, maybe stealing some gear, and giving it to a couple of monsters, and the rangers go into space (for S.W.A.T. mode) and grumm thinks they retreat, or maybe something else (more logical)
Post New ThreadReply