Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/09/17, 04:25 PM   #1
Morphing Master
Putty Patroller

Default Dino Earth

I believe that the ancient history of PRU Prime Earth has a counterpart to the society from Zyuranger's backstory. I think the Power Coins wrre used by the protectors of this society. Zedd and Rita conquered this society and left it in ruin. Rita claimed thr Green Coin.

The rest of thr coins were found by Zordon who chose five worriers to harness them. Given them the powers of the ancient worriers but also connecting them to the Morphing Grid to create Power Rangers. Zedd left Rita in charge who trPped Zordon in the timewarp. The Rangers defeated Nd trapped Rita but whatever life was left died off. The Command Center being the last building from that society.
Morphing Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 04:29 PM   #2
True Blue
Comic Relief

Default Re: Dino Earth

An interesting idea. But I don't think the Morphing Masters had anything ro do with it or the power coins themselves. We know Ninjor made those anyway.
True Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 04:46 PM   #3
Powermaster
Ranger In Training

I don't think so. Earth was just the battleground for Rita and Zordon, where both had there stalemates. The Power Coins weren't actually used until Kimberly recruited the Western Rangers. Zordon may have mentored past Ranger teams on other worlds.
Powermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 05:53 PM   #4
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

The Morphing Masters left all kinds of artifacts that Zordon and later Hexagon exploited. It also attracted the UAE and other factions. I don't believe there was a Dino Earth. The Morphing Masters probabky empowered Ninjor's first Power Coins with the Dino Powers and grid tap.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:06 PM   #5
Megatron
Putty Patroller

I thought this was going to be a post about Abaranger AU Earth.
Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:19 PM   #6
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

I don't see any type of Zyuranger society. MMPR season 1 just doesn't jive with that. I do see the Morphing Masters living on Earth. But much earlier than Zordon and Rita's conflict.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:30 PM   #7
Ninja Kat
Comic Relief

I like this idea though. It would make things more interesting. Regarding the backstory of the MMPR Powers anyway.
Ninja Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:38 PM   #8
Quasar Saber
Comic Relief

Zordon most likely is the one that conquered the ancient society, after they refused to give the power coins to him. Since he needed them to fight Zedd and Rita. Zedd and Rita just followed him there. Zedd figured Zordon was beat so left to take care of his important business. Forcing Rita to finish him off.
Quasar Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 10:38 PM   #9
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger

I don't see this really working with MMPR. Just because the Power Coins were connected to Dinosaurs , I don't think they had a similar backstory to Zyuranger. Which wasn't that much like season 1 backstory wise.
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 10:53 PM   #10
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

I don't see Dino Earth happening either. I do think the Morphing Masters were on ancient Earth. It was explicit said. But it was never said if Zordon had any contact with them. Nor whether they had anything to do with the Power Coins. The season 3 retcon of Ninjor making the coins also clouds the idea the Morphing Masters had anything to do with them.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply