Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/25/17, 06:59 PM   #111
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRFan1 View Post
I will clear up this conversation and tell you that I asked Amit Bhaumik this on FB and got a reply saying:

"My memory is a little fuzzy on the details, but the short of it is Tommy, between leaving in PRT and reappearing in Forever Red, goes to Zordon's homeworld of Eltar around PRLG/PRLR timewise. There he finds the remains of Alpha 5 and takes him to be rebuilt as Alpha 7 (the one you saw in Forever Red). He also uncovers the source of Zordon's powers and restores the Red Zeo Crystal giving him his Zeo powers back. Some time around then he restores Jason's power coin. Lightning Cruiser was modified and became the new source for TJ's Turbo powers. I think the car he pulled up in Forever Red was supposed to be Lightning Cruiser."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Thats interesting because I thought that Amit's intention was that Jason got his powers back from the Dark Red Ranger. But then again that could have just been a joke. Or Amit's memory could be fuzzy. But PRfan's post is very interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Sometimes thinks we think are true turn out to be false. Since a lot of it is heresay. There have been contradicted truths before.
that's very true since while there were comments that Amit had made such claims he had also denied those claims so we'll never truly know what his true intentions were with Jason and his Power Coin
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 07:26 PM   #112
PRangerX
Administrator

Merged the newer Forever Red with the old one that waz just bumped
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 07:30 PM   #113
Blastr Zack
Comic Relief

I think they should have used an all star ranger team instead of just Red.
Blastr Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:07 PM   #114
Dustin Dude
Putty Patroller

I didn't like all the plotholes. They should have mentioned that Tommy found a way to restore the Power Rangers. Which would have been fitting since he lost his own Green Powers in a very memorable storyline.
Dustin Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:14 PM   #115
Ninja Encounter
Putty Patroller

The episode was a big disappointment and just didn't make much sense. It was way too rushed as well. Half the older Red's shouldn't still have their powers back . The ending battle with Serpenterra was really stupid and unbelievable. They shouldn't have used the evil zord if they couldn't afford a real zord battle.

Jason was way out of character and really annoying. It was a wasted opportunity not to have Rocky around. Not to mention have him interact with Jason as a Red.
Ninja Encounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:24 PM   #116
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

i loved the episode and think it was one of the best ever. To see all those Reds together was a sight to behold. I actually loved he interplay between Jason and Wes.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:41 PM   #117
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

There are many explanations for the powers issue and reasons why the final fight was done the way it was done. Many of which were talked about in this thread. I am all for analyzing pr good and bad! Bust. sometimes you just have to enjoy major episodes like this. Its amazing they were able to do what they did. Especially since Disney waa about to cancel the series soon after.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 08:47 PM   #118
Princess Org
Putty Patroller

I really liked the episode too. But it's too bad the Rangers couldn't have battled a Princess Org as well as the Machines.
Princess Org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 09:32 PM   #119
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Fan Blue View Post
I'm just sad we never got Forever Blue. The Blue Rangers are usually the best in the series.
I wouldn't say "they're usually the best" since they generally aren't the best the only ones that I found awesome were Billy, Cestro, T.J, Kai wasn't awesome but he was fine same with Chad, Tori was awesome as was Ethan, Sky was more good than awesome for most of SPD due to him being a whiner, Madison didn't have much focus but I found her awesome but otherwise that's it until Koda and Preston but Koda and Preston are just good they're not awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Guts View Post
I think they should have included an adaption of the big diosuar Sentai teams with Dino Charge or Super Dino Charge.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I'll admit my thing when this came out was I wanted to see team ups for other colors like the Blue Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Zedd, and Rita's forces, Green/Black Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Divatox's space pirates, etc.
me too but probably not the same remnants that I would be thinking of.
6th/Extra Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of those closely associated with Dark Specter, Astronema, Ecliptor and Darkonda.

Black and Green Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of Divatox and Havoc.

White and Pink Rangers would be fighting against the remnants of Rita and Zedd.

Blue would fight against the Machines.
Yellow would fight against the remnants of Scorpius and Trakeena.
Red would fight against the remnants of Diabolico, Olympius and Bansheera
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 11:03 PM   #120
Kat Oliver
Putty Patroller

I wish they left the planned scene of Kat showing up as Tommy's wife.
Kat Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers