Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/09/11, 03:40 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default RPM Episode 5 "Handshake" Discussion

Handshake was another strong episode. I like how things are slowly being set up. Its nice that they remembered to have Ziggy have a little trouble fighting. I continue to like that Tenayal 7 has a personality. Having her really makes the villains more seriously. The idea of Tenayal's hand chasing the Rangers was an interesting concept. And made for some interesting laughs.

I liked how Tenayal and Dillion we're a match for each other. Its going to help keep Dillion's abilities from dominating the show. I liked how this episode was about the Rangers overall and not just one Ranger. I loved how Doctor K's blaster in the refridgrator was paid off by having it be used to destory the hand. The joke at the end with Doctor K was a funny twist. Its going to be interesting to see her true personality.

I think it was a little soon to start killing off the generals. Not that they we're very interesting. But then again they could be rebuilt anyway. I thought it was kind of wierd how Venjix was already going to destory Tenayal. It was cool seeing her deal with the bots. It also seemed a lit
tle easy how Doctor K suddenly decided to reveal her true idenity to the Rangers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 03:42 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default RPM Episode 4 Discussion "Go for the Green"

Discuss Episode 4 of Power Rangers RPM here.
Old 01/09/11, 03:43 PM   #3
SolarisKnight222
Shadow Ranger

I loved this episode. Best of the season so far. Ziggy is my favorite character. Tenaya 7 was awesome. Adelaide Kane played her very well. Her whistling of the Farmer And the Dell was very creepy. The auditions for Green Ranger were funny. I give this episode a 5/5. I loved it. RPM has been a breth of fresh air so far. I hope it keeps up.
Old 01/09/11, 03:44 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

The episode was another good one. It was more light hearted then the first three episodes. But that makes sense since it centered around Ziggy. I liked how the introduced Tenayal 7. The concept of a villain trying to inferltrate the team and become an actual Ranger was interesting. I agree about the chase seen being well done. I also like how they made Ziggy a Ranger. It wouldn't make sense for Ziggy to become a Ranger any other way. Its also good how they didn;t make him automatically good at being a Ranger.

Its going to be interesting to find out just why all the criminals are after Ziggy. I thought it was funny how Ziggy set the criminals up to fight Tenayal. Its going to be interesting to see how Ziggy trains and fits in with the Rangers. They could barely stand him when he was just tagging along.
Old 01/09/11, 03:45 PM   #5
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Another good one. Comedic relief is good, especially in such a serious setting. Ziggy may end up being a great ranger when the show reaches it's end. It will be interesting getting to know Tenayal 7. I wonder where the writers are going with this. Guess that we're just along for the ride.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply