Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/15/15, 04:46 PM   #11
VR Master
Power Ranger

Default Re: Ninja Storm

Extreme Sports was an interesting and topical hobby to give the Rangers. They just over did it sometimes.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/15, 09:00 PM   #12
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

Ninja Storm was a lot of fun. The cast was awesome and the writers did a good job making the characters interesting. The show was vibrant and exciting. No one Ranger got the spotlight.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/15, 04:18 PM   #13
Cassie Zhane
Putty Patroller

I hated that part. It was silly to have them realize the truth about Lothor and then get put under his control again. It was just too repetitive.
Cassie Zhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/15, 04:44 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

I thought Ninja Storm was a decent season but definitely not the best one at all.
I personally didn't like any of the Rangers except for Tori.
In the beginning I didn't like Cam at all because of his attitude towards the Rangers. Shane and Dustin I would get having an attitude towards but it seemed like he directed it towards all 3 of them at times including Tori.

The multi-part episodes weren't a big deal to me it's not about what you call the episodes it's about the quality of them however I definitely felt the whole thing with Hunter and Blake returning and being brainwashed by Choobo was definitely overdoing the whole working for Lothor thing. They should have made it so that the gas on the island was responsible for the brainwashing.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/15, 04:59 PM   #15
Superstatler
Power Ranger

Choobo was such a lame villan. I didn't like him at all. They played him off for laughs and tried to make him come off like a threat other times. You can't do that and be taken seriously.. Sirgane could have been but was never given that chance to stand out.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/15, 05:21 PM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

Zurgane definitely could have been an awesome villain but he just wasn't given an opportunity.
I don't believe they really ever wanted Choobo to be an important villain they were just using the brainwashing thing to signify his importance during those 4 episodes.
Old 03/16/15, 05:45 PM   #17
Zabitan
Administrator

Indeed.

I would have liked it if they kept the part from Hurricanger about him being an insect in a robot suit but only Lothor knew that so when the other villains thought they killed him, and tried to kill Lothar they got shot from behind, and Lothar, and Zurgane would explain that they knew that the other villains would betray them so Lothar, and Zurgane set them up.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/15, 05:59 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Indeed.

I would have liked it if they kept the part from Hurricanger about him being an insect in a robot suit but only Lothor knew that so when the other villains thought they killed him, and tried to kill Lothar they got shot from behind, and Lothar, and Zurgane would explain that they knew that the other villains would betray them so Lothar, and Zurgane set them up.
indeed that would have been cool but they probably didn't have the necessary pieces for that to work with Zurgane due to the amount of original footage that they shot of him.
Post New ThreadReply