Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/17/14, 10:37 AM   #1
AlwaysARanger
Putty Patroller

Default We wont get a lot of Gobuster Elements in Dino Charge

I doubt that there is less rangers and conflicting themes between the shows. Like I said in dc thread we are not likely to see anything major from gb actually used. Since the main footage and theme is from kyoruger. If anything the concept of the energems and maybe aspects of the original villain might draw from gb. But I don't expect to see any suits monsters or zords footage used at all. If anything I would maybe expect some gb weapons or parts of the buddyroids used as miscellaneous props possibly used as background peices in purple's lab. And maybe the gb grunts getting used in an episode or too or just in the possible all dinos special counting if they use any footage from the sentai special.
AlwaysARanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/14, 10:27 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: We wont get a lot of Gobuster Elements in Dino Charge

It might be possible that Go-Busters will be shown as a dubbed Sentai series in an episode of Dino Charge.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/14, 11:16 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: We wont get a lot of Gobuster Elements in Dino Charge

nice in-joke mozzo but anyway my personal opinion is despite what was originally stated by Mesh himself I personally don't believe we'll have any Go-Buster elements at all in Dino Charge since I can't really see how they will handle it properly considering the theme for Dino Charge being all about dinosaurs and Go-Busters was a spy theme and their Ranger suits were far different compared to the traditional Ranger suit.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply