Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/09/15, 07:51 PM   #11
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

Default Re: Eltar

But if that fan film was made canon....So could the movie. I think the movie is in continuity , there are just plotholes why things look different.
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 07:55 PM   #12
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I never undersood why the first movie didn't count either. Everything should count. There is no reason why it doesn't fit..
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 07:58 PM   #13
Chef Mia
Comic Relief

I still think Zordon was in his timewarp the whole time. Lerigot just moved his connection to the real world to Eltar.
Chef Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:26 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

Matts right. The movie is not in continunity. Its been known for 15 years or so. Perhaps That version of Zordon was not stuck in the same type of time warp as Zordon.

Its assumed that Zordon's body was destroyed when Rita trapped him in the demension. Lerigot read him and his physical essense went to Eltar. Where he was captured and confined to a tube by Specter. But he was never stuck in another time warp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
true but she did appear outside of the Plasma Tube which did tell us that she did not need it for communication purposes like Zordon previously did when he was trapped in the time warp.
She seemed to be in the same state Zordon was in once he was freed from the time warp.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:31 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Alien Ranger View Post
But if that fan film was made canon....So could the movie. I think the movie is in continuity , there are just plotholes why things look different.
but that fan film is not canon. the movie is not in continuity considering the whole Ninja Powers, Tengus/Tengas and Ninjazords intros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
I never undersood why the first movie didn't count either. Everything should count. There is no reason why it doesn't fit..
Because it doesn't fit. That was a 20th Century Fox film that had no ties to the show in fact in the beginning they wanted absolutely nothing to do with anyone at all from the actual show. It was meant to be written to not fit with the show... that and the writers didn't even pay attention to the show so they didn't understand everything. They didn't even comprehend the fact that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are supposed to have secret identities... there are stills of them having the actors in the suits with the helmets basically opened. Basically that movie was one big pile of mess production-wise so much so that it caused the scrapping of multiple episodes of Season 2 as well as caused them to shoot a few of the actual episodes there as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mia View Post
I still think Zordon was in his timewarp the whole time. Lerigot just moved his connection to the real world to Eltar.
give me a break. He was not in the time warp once Lerigot freed him and he did not move his connection... if you actually understood what "freedom" meant then you would comprehend that Lerigot was FREEING him from his prison.

Quote:
Zordon: "There is no easy way to tell you this, Rangers."
Adam: "Tell us what?"
Zordon: "Lerigot has returned to give me my freedom. I will soon return to my home planet to rejoin my own family. I realize this is difficult, Rangers but the time has come to bid farewell."
Zordon would have NEVER been able to be destroyed by Andros if he was still in his time warp since those Plasma Tubes were nothing more than a communication channel.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:34 PM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Zordon was a liar I wouldn't believe anything he said. He probably could have left the time warp anytime he wanted.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:36 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Zordon was a liar I wouldn't believe anything he said. He probably could have left the time waro anytime he wanted.
no he was never a liar you're just one of those with a massive ego that likes to troll.
Old 03/09/15, 09:02 PM   #18
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Massive Ego makes a lot of sense. I don't agree with all his opinions. But I really think he isn't a troll. Massive should really think of becoming a Sentai fan. Than he will at least be able to enjoy pr for sentai. Esspecially when Tzachor comes back and gets pr back on track.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 09:29 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
Massive Ego makes a lot of sense. I don't agree with all his opinions. But I really think he isn't a troll. Massive should really think of becoming a Sentai fan. Than he will at least be able to enjoy pr for sentai. Esspecially when Tzachor comes back and gets pr back on track.
the only thing he's good at is trolling. I never want Tzachor back ever again. He should work on Sentai if he's so in love with it that he wants Power Rangers to be like it. Power Rangers should NOT EVER BE AN AMERICAN VERSION OF SENTAI!!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!
Post New ThreadReply