Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > Metal Hero

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/12/11, 05:28 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Unused Metal Hero monsters in VR Troopers.

Hypothetically speaking if VR Troopers had used monsters from metal hero episodes they didn't adapt how do you think they would have been done?

Obviously I can see PassPass being a monster in a school themed episode, and I can see BuyoBuyo in an episode about a carnival or amusement park.

Some like MovieMovie, MeroMero, and PetoPeto seem to have themes that have been done with previous monsters I.E. movies, magic, and pets.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/14, 02:34 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Unused Metal Hero monsters in VR Troopers.

Here's some Shaider ones first.

Singing Shingin = I can see it being a creature that hypnotizes them with its song.
Hungry Gaaki = I can see it basically being a Pudgy Pig type of situation except its mission is to only starve people in the Reality Barrier and unlike with Pudgy Pig it can't eat the weapons or the Trooper armor.

Upper Half Monk = I can see this one being about the Monk looking for his Bottom Half because together they generate an incredibly powerful barrier that no Trooper gear can penetrate.

Moviemovie = He would transport the Troopers into his own movie dimension and this would be kinda like Cinecon's world except it wouldn't have the lame ending where Trip took the final page of the script but instead with this story in order for the Troopers to escape they would need to defeat multiple Skugs, Ultra Skugs, minions and monsters are the same time including running into multiple versions of the leadership such as Grimlord, Icebot, Ivar, Oraclon and other monsters.

Strong Fighter Lortail comes from Metalder. I would have it be so that she just graduated to become the new Monster to take on the Troopers but one of her powers is that she is able to disable any male that stands in her way regardless of whether they have their Trooper gear or not so it'd be a battle between her and the female Trooper; Kaitlin and it'd be Kaitlin's job to finish her off.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/14, 04:36 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Those all sound cool.

I like the idea with Lortail the only problem I can think of is that they would have to make an American suit for her just like they would have to make an American original finisher for Kaitlin.

Still I think when I'll be writing my fanfics I'll do that, and call her Sirenbot.

How about one where the MOTD is Buyo Buyo, and call him Funbot or something, and there's a part where the Troopers transform into battle grid mode but go somewhere else besides the battle grid like in Dream Battle.

And there Funbot shoots a beam at them, and Ryan gets out of the way but Kaitlin, and JB get hit, and it turns them into something like maybe frisbees, or balls I don't know.
Old 09/15/14, 06:42 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

They would've needed to make new suits for everything in VR Troopers anyway since I'm sure all of those suits would have been too damaged or even perhaps destroyed.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/14, 07:05 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

That's true.
Old 12/15/17, 03:20 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

I was going to start a new thread but then I realized it wasn't all that different from this one.

I remember watching the VR Troopers episode Grimlord's Big Breakout and my biggest pet peeve was that I didn't like Nutsy's monster form, and I thought about them just using Jailbot for Nutsy's monster form.

But then I remembered how much I wished VR Troopers adapted Emperor Gulitouine from Spielban, and I had this weird thought that maybe Nutsy could get turned into Emperor Gulitouine, and later in the show he turns into Jailbot as a monster form to fight Ryan.

I also thought about having Knighttime being a woman, and she was Ziktor's sister, and Nutsy's wife and her human name was Natasha Ziktor Nichols, and later she also turned into a monster in her final appearance and her monster form was MeroMero.
Post New ThreadReply