Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/15, 09:33 PM   #1
Adam White Tiger
Power Ranger

Default Adam and Tanya?

Adam and Tayna made such a good couple. I wish they had become an official item. They clearly loved each other. If I was writing a where are they now. Adam and Tanya would be married. They were such a good match for each other. Adam would have been a much better boyfriend than Shawn.
Adam White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/15, 03:43 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Adam and Tanya?

I think they were just best friends. Adam and Tanya had a lot in common. I don't think it had anything to do with being romantically invovled. Billy and Trini were the same way.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/15, 11:48 PM   #3
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Just because a man and a woman are friends doesn't mean they are romantically involved.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/15, 11:51 PM   #4
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I disagree. I think Adam and Tanya were an item. They did too much together. Also Adam was clearly into Tanya when she dated Shawn.

I thought Billy and Trini were definitely attracted to each other. Billy was just too scared to ask her out.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/15, 11:53 PM   #5
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I always thought Billy and Kim made a better couple. They had good chemistry in the episode with the fish. I don't know what Kim saw in Tommy. Especially during season 2. I think Billy should have asked Kim out first.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/15, 11:55 PM   #6
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

No way, Kim and Tommy were destined to be together. Billy and Kim were just goos friends.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/15, 11:57 PM   #7
Kilobyte
Ranger In Training

Don't you mean Tommy and Kat? They ended up getting married in the future based on the Zeo Christmas episode.
Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/15, 07:36 AM   #8
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I don't count that. Tommy and Kim should have been married. Kat was just a cheap replacement for Kim who didn't deserve Tommy.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/15, 11:01 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Kat does deserve him and you can't just choose to disregard episodes from actual continuity otherwise you'd be no better than Tzachor who wanted to remove ALL of the Disney seasons that he did not work on.

Kimberly is the one that doesn't deserve Tommy. She was nothing more than being there so he could save her from disaster and on top of which she was pathetic enough to DUMP him in a letter.

Kat was actually THERE FOR TOMMY when Kimberly was pathetic enough to DUMP him in a LETTER. She even tried matching him up with Heather DESPITE her own romantic feelings towards him.

Kat was actually a lot more caring towards him than Tommy ever was not to mention I can't ever see Kimberly actually volunteering herself as a distraction like Kat herself did so Tommy could go down to get the Zeo Crystal beneath Rita and Zedd's palace.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/15, 11:56 AM   #10
Summer Is Rich
Ranger In Training

I have nothing against Kat. I do like Kimberly better. I really got into the love story with Tommy and Kim. Kat was deffinitly good and in love with Tommy. I see Kim as more Tommy's type though.

I thought it was stupid for Kim to do the Dear John Letter. Made no sense and seemed out of character. They did seem to be on friendly terms in the Turbo Movie.
Summer Is Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply