Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/10/14, 10:55 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Did anyone find it wierd that the Rangers didn't go to College in Turbo?

9/5/10

When the Rangers graduated at the beginning of Turbo, I thought for sure that they'd be heading for college. Divatox even made a joke about college applications. The Rangers always got good grades and we're extrodinarely gifted. I found it weird when they just joined the work force after high school. You would think that they would have all enrolled in college. At least in the local Angel Grove Community College or something.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/14, 10:56 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Did anyone find it wierd that the Rangers didn't go to College in Turbo?

The only thing I can think of is that there are people who get jobs while going to college to help pay for it so maybe that's what happened with the Power Rangers.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/14, 10:56 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: Did anyone find it wierd that the Rangers didn't go to College in Turbo?

Summer Jobs.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/14, 10:56 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, that's a good point. They really didn't stick around long enough to go to college. Its possible that they did later on. If Tommy's doctorate is legit in DT, it shows that he did go to school. Kat was set to go to a big time dance school in London. Its possible that Adam and Tonya could have went to college too.
Old 11/10/14, 10:57 PM   #5
SuperMegaRobot
Shadow Ranger

Maybe that's part of the reason why Zordon has them move on with their lives halfway through the season. So they could do the college thing without having to worry about monsters all the time. Although it's a wonder they managed to maintain good grades in high school considering all the time they had to spend saving the world, plus all the activities they participated in.
Old 11/10/14, 10:57 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah thats a good point. They did finally address that point in Turbo when Cassie tried to get a test postponed and Mr Caplan said no. Not knowing that her distractions we're Ranger related.

Although, I wonder if Zordon had ulterior motives to release the Rangers. Maybe he knew about the Mellenium Message. Or had already forsaw TJ, Cassie, Carlos, and Ashley becoming Rangers and jioning Andros in Space. Its interesting to think about anyway,
Old 11/10/14, 10:58 PM   #7
Terry90
Shadow Ranger

I think it was mostly set in the summer holidays and Tommy and co. left probably a few weeks before the start of the next term.
Post New ThreadReply