Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/10/14, 09:46 PM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Best individual rivalry

We had villains who were ruthless against our five rangers. But there are some villains who are more keen on fighting only one ranger. And i believe that was one amazing part of power rangers. They have done so many times so well that i keep asking for more. I hope we get to see individual rivalry more in future. Let me give you my favourite rivalries

Power Rangers SPD
Morgana - Z
Although very short rivalry,but i loved whatever both these girls offered with morgana coming out on couple of times but nevertheless i loved seeing z so aggressive in defeating her unlike other fights.

Emperor Grumm Vs shadow ranger (Anubis Cruger)
Shadow ranger is one of my favourite in spd, be it as commander or a ranger i loved him in both avatar,but his rivalry with emperor grumm is treat to watch. Despite grumm's repeated attempts to defeat him,anubis scrapes through with his great skills. More than skill he has brave and wounded heart which keeps him winning the battles against the emperor. All the battles were riveting, but my favourite has to be in episode dismissed with both in dirt bikes fighting each other. His flying kick was my favourite. Great rivalry.

Nick Russel VS Koragg
Oh ho, this is father vs son battle dude,although they don't know until heir apparent episode. The battle starting from the episode 1 to the last episode. This battles were truly amazing. I used to literally wait to see the battle between them. Koragg was never interested in battling out other rangers,although he did fought with them,but only for a few times. Rest all was with nick. Nick though a bit reluctant at the start turned aggressive and always wanted to finish koragg to end this rivalry. Their all the battles carried a great effect on me. A effect i did not have during the other battles even when nick was there. I believe nick gets more aggressive while battling koragg. The battle in whispering voices was truly a sight to watch. It was night time when both battled. It was so amazing.

Jayden vs Deker
Another riveting battle, deker did came after a few episodes, but he was so good and he was always waiting for an opportunity to fight with his chosen rival Jayden the red samurai ranger with uramasa his saber. His battles with jayden was mind boggling literally and for the first time i felt deker was cooler than red ranger. And i felt for the first time i loved the acting of a villain which i generally do not like.

Mia VS Dayu
Not like jayden and deker but the battles were good. Mia takes a special interest in defeating dayu just as dayu herself states in broken dreams episode. Her fights not top notch but it had lot of heart in it. I loved it.

My favourite in this list was a close one between jayden, deker and koragg, nick. Deker was truly amazing and aggressive in his battles but i felt jayden lacked aggression in his battles,whereas nick and koragg both were agressive and fired up, so i would like to choose them.
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/14, 09:56 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Best individual rivalry

How about the rivalry between Tommy and Goldar?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply